Skill points to GSP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill points to GSP

Does anyone know how to change weapon SKILL points into GENERAL skill points?

@sp-to-gsp

It has account level restrictions and is not super efficient as a means to get GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
      @sp-to-gsp

It has account level restrictions and is not super efficient as a means to get GSP.
      I am trying to get gsp for a new skill. There is an option for buying story points through paypal unfortunately I do not use paypal, what is a better way to gain 28 gsp? I have upgraded to a premium account, but dont see a gsp benefit from it other than the 50 story points monthly.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post

I am trying to get gsp for a new skill. There is an option for buying story points through paypal unfortunately I do not use paypal, what is a better way to gain 28 gsp? I have upgraded to a premium account, but dont see a gsp benefit from it other than the 50 story points monthly.
        Crack tears for skills not your own at the beginning of the cycle. This was worth about 3 or 4 a pop last I tried it.

Comment

Yeah <insert find out IG disclaimer> tears are probably the way to go. @sp-to-gsp works too, or just being a premium subscriber gets each character 3 extra GSP per month IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Vakrend View Post
            a premium subscriber gets each character 3 extra GSP per month IIRC.
            You recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantraste View Post

Crack tears for skills not your own at the beginning of the cycle. This was worth about 3 or 4 a pop last I tried it.
              Alright, I guess I need to find out ingame about tears...

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post

Story points are different than GSP. Story points are account bound that can transition between Skotos games. GSP are general skill points which are character specific.

@sp-to-gsp is a 25 to 1 exchange rate, so that can be kind of rough only earning you 6 GSP per week, sacrificing all your other progress at the same time. You can also spend your Role Points on GSP.

Tear's are considered magic and illegal IG, and you will do several weeks RL jailtime if you get caught with one. So be careful who you talk to about the tears, they are the most viable option for higher end fighters to achieving general skill points without spending Role Points.

Comment

Story Points can be converted to Role Points as well, it's 1:4. So the monthly SP can be 250 RP (25 per GSP, right?) which is 10 GSP as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X