Tailoring Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailoring Questions

1) Does it still work that increasing the subskills automatically increases the basics, similar to languages?
    2) Is there any reason to train more than one rank in each recipe or lore?
    Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

1) yep, only way to increase the basics.
    2) if you want to teach the recipes. Never a reason to know more than one rank of any lore.

Comment

Thanks. It's been almost two decades since Poppaedius.
      Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Comment

Man, that is a pretty impressive spambot post. I say we keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post
          Man, that is a pretty impressive spambot post. I say we keep him.
          Some of the smarter/dumber (depending on how you see it) ones just find existing phrases in other posts in the forums and copy them. If you search for the sentence, it was initially used by Rupert in this post. It got me too for a second.
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
          A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
          A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonus View Post

Some of the smarter/dumber (depending on how you see it) ones just find existing phrases in other posts in the forums and copy them. If you search for the sentence, it was initially used by Rupert in this post. It got me too for a second.
            I can see where it's getting it from and still think it's a clever tactic. I want to see it expand to the category or so and really build some neat quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post

I can see where it's getting it from and still think it's a clever tactic. I want to see it expand to the category or so and really build some neat quotes.
              ...I didn't think it was that smart....

Comment

I think it's the code from Belhrad's parrot.

Comment

Working...
                X