Cult of Ereal Reputation/stone donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cult of Ereal Reputation/stone donations

Turning in stones sounds like a great idea to make sure there's a healthy supply of them, and the rep sounds neat.

But one thing that I did think of straightaway... Are they nameless boards, or just number of stones? The profession most likely to find large quantities of stones is the one that doesn't quite like to have their names posted on leaderboards either. If they're named, is there an option to avoid the leaderboard, short of handing in through a third party?

Curious to see the reward system!

Just saw the post. Very cool!

Comment

The Traevant will supply vet as best as possible
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

You'd be surprised at the number of people who are donating huge quantities of amber due to them being present in the Aralex pits as well. For right now, the board shows names, but does not show which stones have been donated.
        GM Scolve

Comment

Is there a way to see how many they have in stock, so we know what they need more of when they run low?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark997895 View Post
            Is there a way to see how many they have in stock, so we know what they need more of when they run low?
            Not currently, but that's a great suggestion. I'll make something really quick that shows it and add it to them.
            GM Scolve

Comment

Big thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by Scolve View Post
                You'd be surprised at the number of people who are donating huge quantities of amber due to them being present in the Aralex pits as well. For right now, the board shows names, but does not show which stones have been donated.
                I personally agree that every board should have the ability to disable your name listing whether by speaking to the NPC in charge of it or such. Boards can be used against you both ooc/icly in a lot of ways to where it's just not worth it. Not everyone wants to feel impressive cause they lead a board at those risk/ or more importantly forced into the decision against their will.

Comment

Ciaran can funnel stones through the tm

Comment

What does gaining Cult of Ereal reputation earn you? Are monetary donations in the Hospice's box also being considered for this reputation? I know that in the past if you donated money in there it helped alleviate your own coma fee, but am not aware of it doing anything else.

Comment

Reputation gained will vary based on the type of stone and location. For example, the further you are from Monlon, the more a Sun Stone will be worth.

Reputation spend options are not yet available but will be coming shortly.

Endquote

Comment

Reputation spend options will be varied, and includes things such as devotional items, themed clothing, and "free-except-for-reputation-spend" funerary items and wedding items.

I did not even know about the coin donation via Skechen and have added reputation gain to him as well.
                        GM Scolve

Comment

Originally posted by Scolve View Post
                          Reputation spend options will be varied, and includes things such as devotional items, themed clothing, and "free-except-for-reputation-spend" funerary items and wedding items.

I did not even know about the coin donation via Skechen and have added reputation gain to him as well.
                          Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm not aware of everything that can be done with these stones, but it's a really good way to have these readily available to acolytes which will help them perform their duties. Major kudos. Everyone will benefit from this.

Comment

Do these shopkeepers care about the size of the stone or is it all just quantity based?
                            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                            A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                            A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

In this case Drag "size doesn't matter" your good

Comment

Working...
                              X