No announcement yet.

Cult of Ereal Reputation/stone donations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does rep reset after an IG year like in Fran? And Id like to disable the board as well. My character has donated over 200 sunstones to acolytes that he bought. He isnt adverstising what hes doing hes doing it because of his belief system. He wouldnt want to show up on the board because hes not trying to prove anything to anyone but out of true charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariden View Post
      Does rep reset after an IG year like in Fran? And Id like to disable the board as well. My character has donated over 200 sunstones to acolytes that he bought. He isnt adverstising what hes doing hes doing it because of his belief system. He wouldnt want to show up on the board because hes not trying to prove anything to anyone but out of true charity.
      This is now implemented. See my latest post in staff news.
      GM Scolve

Comment

Cool thanks

Comment

if you do not want your name shown just give them to a cult member Ulath can use the rep to stop the 950d per funeral for a urn. This is very helpful as I normally get your body in a potato sack or naked so have to worry over clothing it too.
          Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

Will do! Better solution then turning off all the boards and decreasing rep in Franilus.

Comment

Can it be made possible to hand in stones by handful?
              "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Can that logic of "the more pelts you work with, at some point you can identify what type of pelt it is" be applied to stones so that I don't have to constantly show all these different types of stones to Mondan to identify what they are. Maybe the more of a particular stone you hold or sell, at some point, you can just recognize what it is from looking at it?

Or do I go with a separate Excel file approach to manage this?
                A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
                A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
                A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonus View Post
                  Can that logic of "the more pelts you work with, at some point you can identify what type of pelt it is" be applied to stones so that I don't have to constantly show all these different types of stones to Mondan to identify what they are. Maybe the more of a particular stone you hold or sell, at some point, you can just recognize what it is from looking at it?

Or do I go with a separate Excel file approach to manage this?
                  =[Available Stones]================================================== =========
                  Amber 0
                  Garnet 0
                  Topaz 0
                  Sardonyx 0
                  Quartz 0
                  Sun Stone 0
                  Coral 0
                  ================================================== ============================

Sun Stone: faceted golden crystal (I love you Dawn! http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...495#post300495)
                  Coral: porous pink stone
                  Garnet: ---
                  Amber: a tiny piece of amber
                  Topaz: yellowish colored stone
                  Sardonyx: layered brown stone
                  Quartz: I believe there are rose and white quartz. Can't remember the desc.

Shiny white stone: Moon stone

This is what I could find and these were posted before Mondan told you what they were, so some of them may not be accurate. If you do come up with an accurate version I'll post it up on the Wiki. (https://web.archive.org/web/20050205....net/~rune789/)

Comment

Ulath will post lists at all vendors and shrines this weekend
                    Bring it on you lovers of flame it turns my crank.

Slave to RP.

We believe in euthanasia here in TEC. We'll kill you any time, just ask.-Tale

Comment

Description: Identity:
                      Perfectly round white Pearl
                      Dark red glassy ruby
                      Clear crystal-like diamond
                      Deep green glassy emerald
                      Deep blue crystal-like sapphire
                      Deep red crystal-like garnet
                      Layered brown sardonyx
                      Shiny white moon
                      Yellowish green glassy peridot
                      Dark green with deep red spots bloodstone
                      Yellowish colored topaz
                      Shiny black jet
                      Porous Pink coral
                      Gray opaque chalcedony
                      purple transparent amethyst
                      shiny brown-black micha
                      smooth light green jade
                      yellow glassy beryl
                      deep blue lapis
                      opaque pale red opal
                      mottled greenish-blue turquoise
                      translucent black onyx
                      dull gray flint
                      pale green mineral malachite
                      aquamarine aquamarine
                      glassy black pebble obsidian

Comment

#heroclassgemmaster
                        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                        X