Loading Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Error

ri Feb 22 2019 07:21:40 AM: Ninox 0.7.7 at your service!
    Fri Feb 22 2019 07:21:40 AM: Connecting to tec.skotos.net ...
    Fri Feb 22 2019 07:22:00 AM: Permission to connect was denied: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]

A man in a bright orange mask in the shape of a sunburst gently strikes a small brass gong with a leather-wrapped rod.

Looks like you’re the first affected by the new policy about not being able to connect to unapproved clients if you are caught botting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariden View Post
      Looks like you’re the first affected by the new policy about not being able to connect to unapproved clients if you are caught botting.
      http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...47-weird-error

My guess is it could be a legitimate error...
      Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Also found this post

http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...lient-troubles
        Tale responds from afar, "Decided to give out t-shirts to all the people I murder. Three so far. This way you can all say, "Tale murdered me! .....and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!!""

Comment

Not seeing this particular error, all I'm seeing is "Client Preference 'scrollback_count' changed to '1000'.
          Client Preference 'theme' changed to 'dark'.
          Starting connection to: ws://www.skotos.net:8080/tec
          CONNECTED"
          And then it's not going anywhere. Is TEC down for anyone else...?

Comment

This could be the start of aliens
            "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Originally posted by Kered View Post
              This could be the start of aliens
              Aren't we building a wall or something to stop that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vakrend View Post
                Not seeing this particular error, all I'm seeing is "Client Preference 'scrollback_count' changed to '1000'.
                Client Preference 'theme' changed to 'dark'.
                Starting connection to: ws://www.skotos.net:8080/tec
                CONNECTED"
                And then it's not going anywhere. Is TEC down for anyone else...?
                I think OP is experiencing problems before the current problems TEC is facing.

Comment

Is it impacting everyone now...? I've been trying the clients flash, java, and orchil and none of them seem to be working for me.

Comment

I believe its down for everyone
                    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
                    Steven Hawkings

Comment

Server was defeated finally by white screens of death
                      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

Working...
                      X