Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Thinking about coming back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about coming back.

Hey all,

It's been years since I actively dove into the world of Midlight. Interested to see what has changed, for better or worse, and who is still around? I've looked briefly at some forum posts and it seems like things are moving in a good direction, so I'm bolstered by that!

Thanks, hopefully see you IG soon!

Heya Sillymonkey!

First I wanted to say welcome back. You picked an amazing time to check back in with TEC. Most of the community is active on Discord (The Link is in my signature), we have people adding information to the Wiki (to include a brand new world map!!!), and new content is being created -> Traits are being worked on along with a new gameworld area.

I made an entire video on the topic if you are interested and if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or drop into the Discord for instant question/answers as well!

TEC Discord Link!

VOTE FOR TEC!

Originally posted by Dyro
    "Good RP is consistency."

Originally posted by Cloudy
    "Shiloboy wins.
    Fatality.
    Keep up the good work."

Comment

Itís perfect time to come back.
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Comment

It's good to see you come back, dude. I liked your character(s) and it'll be nice to see them walk around once more.

Comment

Blown away by how active the community is, especially on the Discord. Thanks all for the warm welcome, promise I will be IG soon!

Comment

Hey brother, great to hear from you! Now is a great time to come back, as others have already said. Hope to see you IG!
            Don't tread on me.

Comment

Working...
            X