Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kered
    replied
    Great response, for me all of OHS attacks seem weak, While Avros is a bump is damage itís openings are complete trash, other than whirling strike and r strike the damage is equally low. I feel gladii which is supposed to be best defense possible isnít but I also am told I may be bugged. I have 20 ranks in spears and 10 in subs while damage isnít rank related per say it seems massively off. knives and gladii have to have entire secondary skill sets to be middle of the road. That feels flawed. I do use all OHS attacks to answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• PhilippeCP
    replied
    Dear Kered,

I appreciate that you would like to have OHS bumped up in damage. I feel that pain too! Do you mind if I share my thoughts and ask you a few questions?
    ​​​​​
    Seems to me OHS is another one of my defense skill sets. I don't use it for offense. It's basically a bunch of great blocks plus feint and chop.
    For my damage I use Avros, a skill set we share. My opinion is the damage output and risk vs reward of Avros is off kilter. It just doesn't perform the way Nelsor and Pardelian does. Neither in defense or offense. The damage of Avros is also lackluster relative to the difficulty of moves, where they target, and what blocks they go up against.

Do you think that seeing Avros levelled would satisfy your concerns about damage? If not, why? Do you use your OHS for more than I do? What moves are you using (or would like to use) that are underwhelming you?

Thanks for reading,
    Philippe

Leave a comment:

• Dragonus
    replied
    It would be nice if skills that required additional skillsets (Nelsor/CKF/etc.) felt like they had a benefit to them. Even something like OHA requiring shield vs THA. The benefit used to be that additional skillsets typically had a stance bonus, but now that's been applied everywhere.

The benefit would be harder hitting (more damage or multi-hitter) or more strategic type of moves (hooks). But that doesn't seem to be the direction we're going in.

Leave a comment:

• Kered
    started a topic Ohs

Ohs

Since we are looking at combat, can we look at OHS damage, as it stands you have to pick up a sub nelsor,avros or pard to even be close to level damage. perception of a player, I see unarmed breaking bones,staves crushing skulls, Ohs faint wounds. Thoughts ?
Working...
X

Debug Information