Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, does Tibbeth (Monlon) just not sell Superior scale whips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, does Tibbeth (Monlon) just not sell Superior scale whips?

Cause I've been checking every day for the past few weeks, and nothing. Am I wasting my time here?
    Those who are afraid of the dark have never seen what the light can do.

I can't say that for sure, but my experience has been that I've never seen a superior quality weapon of any sort to be sold in the Seneda's line of shops. Instead, I have seen superior quality weapons sold in the VC lounge, which is irrelevant information because we can't go back in there.

But maybe you could talk to someone with access to a VC to take a look in there for you and maybe coerce them to come out with a superior scale whip that you could buy from them IG?

Comment

As I've said in the other thread, he did sell a short whip of superior quality when I looked. It could be a combination that these are 1) Very rare and 2) When they go up, someone purchases them almost instantly. I have no idea if he sells scale whips. The GMs don't frequent these forums very often these days, I'd definitely recommend filing an @report and asking them to look into it to see if scale whips were omitted by accident. Do let us know if you receive an answer!

Comment

Superior items do show up in this and similar shops. However, they are rare.

Comment

Yes, I've seen several superior short whips, but not scale whips. Wondering if this is deliberate, or bad luck.

Comment

bad luck. If superior short shows, superior scale can.

Comment

Originally posted by Pranzor View Post
              I love being wrong.

Comment

This doesn't really answer CatulusCaesar's original comment. We already knew that superior quality items were on offer.

Are scale whips part of the rotation or were they omitted?

Comment

No weapon types have been omitted and all weapon types that are sold have a chance of being superior in quality.

Comment

No weapon types have been omitted and all weapon types that are sold have a chance of being superior in quality.
                    Thanks for the clarification! Much appreciated.

Comment

Very helpful. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X