Killing Blow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Blow

Is there anything cool about learning more than one rank in Killing Blow?
    [color=dark yellow]Verbal Crushings[/color]
           &nbsp ;[color=dark yellow]Now Serving #[/color][color=royal blue]7[/color]

Nope. I have it on rank 100 after being trolled by Pranzor and there is no difference

It would nice if it enabled long range kill.

Comment

Good idea. Maybe some stylized or increasingly interesting kills with ranks or something. Either way, thanks for letting me know before I started training it up.
      [color=dark yellow]Verbal Crushings[/color]
             &nbsp ;[color=dark yellow]Now Serving #[/color][color=royal blue]7[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Enlightener View Post
        If you don't have good stats or use certain skillsets, you need train it a bit to have a success of 1. Dragaxus needed to bring it to ~ rank 10 to have a success of 1. That's about all I've seen it good for.
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome says to a ram in Cineran, "Oh yes, hit me now, you bad bad bad sheep."
        A woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome is stunned.
        A ram bumps roughly into a woman in a shiny boison helmet with an absurdly tall dome with its head!.

“Everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer... because it teaches you how to think.” - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Enlightener View Post
          It lets you teach people how to Kill.

Comment

Like fall back, learn it until it's the lowest success in defensive, just in case.

Comment

Working...
            X