Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For future reference for players and new SG's that decide to hold colosseum games here is the commands to operate the podium when you rent it out:

"a small brass lever with a round handle"
    PULL: Close gates
    PUSH: Open gates

"a small brass lever with a square handle"
    PULL: Stop gladiators
    PUSH: Start gladiators

"an attendant"
    REMOVE : Drag to healer

"a scribe"
    OPEN: Open betting
    CLOSE: Close betting
    ADD : Add person to betting
    CLEAR: Removes all betting
    VIEW: See betting info
    WINNER : Declare winner

"a stern guard"
    REMOVE : Drag to street

"a clerk"
    HISTORY : Performance history
    UPSET : Note a person winning as an underdog

"a servant"
    Nada.

"Sabinus"
    ASSESS: Get your tier assessment
    ASSESS : Get other tier assessment
    ALLOW: Allow colosseum staff to see your tier
    ALLOW: Allow colosseum staff to see your tier
    REJECT: Stop colosseum staff from seeing your tier

---
    Originally posted by Pkticketsarefun
    LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU GET PK'd!!!!!
    Originally posted by Max Powers
    Once again, as the ole TEC adage goes: When you cannot outsmart a person, complain louder.

Comment

I liked that there wasn't betting last night. The games moved along nicely.
      Originally posted by Arconn9
      First time I used Sabinus today, since my old main got Cuttongued. So was the IC event for his change; was it him getting hit in the head repeatedly by someone? Because I think he's a retard now.

Comment

Originally posted by sammus12
        Since they implemented stat increases by doing actions, do pushups and situps increase strength as well? Because they should. Great alternative to the climbing wall. Running should also increase endurance and maybe speed.

But if this is the case, they should develop actions to help increase all stats. Little things you can do so that we can avoid the courses all together. It would be wonderful.
        Link to the announcement.

Comment

The proper command for taking an arrow from the shield is 'rip arrow from shield' or is there something else too?

Comment

There's a bug that I forgot to report regarding that. Sometimes archers shoot iron_arrows or something to that extent. That underscore is f**king you in the a**.

Try this following command...

rip . from shield

Comment

Thanks alot, it worked.

Comment

Leap

Leap <direction>

You must be standing on a roof to leap.

I assume that was from back in the day when roof tops were being introduced as a fun place to dart about away from vigilantes? Never were though I think...
                The original purpose of this thread has been hijacked and forgotten.

Comment

I could have sworn there was a command to take pouches in queue from just typing a command like.

Like "Take pouch from corpse #1, 2, 3, 4, 5" or something. Anyone remember what the command was?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudy View Post
                    I could have sworn there was a command to take pouches in queue from just typing a command like.

Like "Take pouch from corpse #1, 2, 3, 4, 5" or something. Anyone remember what the command was?
                    Collect pouch from <1-20> corp

Comment

Yaaaaay. Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
                        Collect pouch from <1-20> corp

This has just changed my life.
                        Originally posted by Ravenlark
                        Miri, you are such an OOC rebel.
                        Taking things out of context ftw:
                        <Wallace thinks aloud: Leonias, Cleburnus, Occulo and work your way down the list.>

Comment

ac .

ac<space>period

ac .

Checks the approach status of every PC/NPC in the same area as you, and if they're approached to you or vice versa. It's also a silent 'count people' command.

By the way, you can still do 'match .' while KO and see where you are and what's in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMDavis View Post
                            ac .

ac<space>period

ac .

Checks the approach status of every PC/NPC in the same area as you, and if they're approached to you or vice versa. It's also a silent 'count people' command.

By the way, you can still do 'match .' while KO and see where you are and what's in your area.
                            Ok, that is awesome.

Ex Chao Venit Claritas
                            From Chaos comes Clarity

Comment

Is there a way to loot pouches, empty them and discard them with the collect command? Or atleast empty them?

Comment

Originally posted by Herdias86 View Post
                                Is there a way to loot pouches, empty them and discard them with the collect command? Or atleast empty them?
                                What I do is take a thug's sack and put all the pouches in it as I collect them.
                                collect pouch from <1-21> corp
                                put pouch in faded
                                Take the sack some place secluded and empty it. Then...
                                Collect contents <1-21> pouch into faded sack
                                Then, I just take the money from the faded sack and discard the sack along with all the invaluable lame things inside like bruised apples and dice.
                                Finally trying to keep the game world somewhat clean I group together all the pouches and discard them.

It isn't near as much trouble as it sounds. Especially with a large number of pouches.

Comment

Working...
                                X