This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AshrammIX View Post
    @hp doesn't work anymore? or do i have the command wrong?
    @hps

Don't forget the s.
    Flamboyant

Comment

What's the command for tending or diagnosing someone "thoroughly"? The one where you get a longer roundtime, but you find out more detailed information about what's wrong with the patient.

I can't seem to remember, and haven't been able to find it on the forums or wiki.
      [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

Diagnose?...

Comment

Originally posted by Irisa View Post
          What's the command for tending or diagnosing someone "thoroughly"? The one where you get a longer roundtime, but you find out more detailed information about what's wrong with the patient.

I can't seem to remember, and haven't been able to find it on the forums or wiki.
          diagnose thorough <person>

It's NOT thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by ToothlessRebel View Post

diagnose thorough <person>

It's NOT thoroughly.
            Managed to figure it out: tend <person> thorough. Thanks for the tip about not using thoroughLY
            [Success: 95, Roll: 5] Pharse swings a cestus-covered fist sideways, lashing out at you with the blades of his weapon, but misses. You use the broad head of your short whip to knock aside the attack with a brute-force swat.

Comment

Originally posted by Irisa View Post

Managed to figure it out: tend <person> thorough. Thanks for the tip about not using thoroughLY
              Bleh, you're right. Been a while since I used it and wasn't in game to try it. Sorry I got it wrong. That's embarrassing for me.

Comment

What is the command to see who is approached to you and whatnot? Think it shows stunned too.

Comment

AC .

(Don't forget the period.)

What's the command to extinguish a campfire?

Comment

bury the hole it's in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elowynn View Post
                      AC .

(Don't forget the period.)

I've been using the dot (.) more lately. Sharing some additional examples here in case others find them useful. There are probably other places this could save you from having to type a lot.

targ .
                      Sets you up to target any other creature/NPC in the area. Useful when hunting alone. Probably not good if you're hunting with other PCs.

get . from corpse
                      Loot whatever's on the corpse without needing to specify the item name.

put . in <container>
                      Put whatever you last grabbed into a container. Useful combined with the command above.

Comment

• Also great for searching areas using "match ." you'd be surprised how much stuff may not show up in the basic room description in places like the worm temple. Also I've found . generally goes People in the area > stuff in your hands > things in the general area > things on you. So if you "put . in sack" after a cat walks in, you'll likely be trying to stuff the cat in the bag.

Comment

• You can add a smiley emoticon to your text to smile when you speak. Example:

>"mon Your pants are on backwards. :)
                          You smile to Mondan, "Your pants are on backwards."

Are there other emoticons you can add to your speech-text? I feel like I recall being able to grin something this way, but if that was possible, I seem to have forgotten the associated emoticon. :D doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irisa View Post
                            You can add a smiley emoticon to your text to smile when you speak. Example:

>"mon Your pants are on backwards. :)

Are there other emoticons you can add to your speech-text? I feel like I recall being able to grin something this way, but if that was possible, I seem to have forgotten the associated emoticon. :D doesn't work.
                            Um... it's been like that ever since the game was created... took you this long? 8) And yes, that's why I use and 8) all the time in chat rooms, emails... regular mails..... I can't help it now... 8) is grin by the way

My wife says my smileys revoke my manhood.... darn TEC

Comment

• Originally posted by Irisa View Post
                              You can add a smiley emoticon to your text to smile when you speak. Example:

>"mon Your pants are on backwards.

Are there other emoticons you can add to your speech-text? I feel like I recall being able to grin something this way, but if that was possible, I seem to have forgotten the associated emoticon. doesn't work.
                              Wink works, too.

>"mon Do I get a discount? ; )
                              You wink to Mondan, "Do I get a discount?"
                              The position being taken is not to be mistaken for attempted education or righteous accusation- Only a description, just an observation of the pitiful condition of our degeneration.

Oh doom and gloom, oh doom and gloom, the GMs are fools and do not realize what a position they have put us in. They could not possibly have thought of all of this already, for they are but tiny brained fools.
                              Keep on keepin' on, can ya dig it?

Comment

• 8) - Ha! That's it!

Thanks.

I use the smile and wink ones all the time, just couldn't remember this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X