Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Command FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercat
    replied
    Repeats last command.

Leave a comment:

• Enkar
    started a topic Command FAQ

Command FAQ

I've noticed there a several commands that have been added over the years that are not in the help files. So, I think we should have a sticky faq thread with commands that aren't in the help files.

Ex.:

@read <message range> on *<forum>
    You can read up to 10 messages at a time with this command in the WA.

@read 1-10 on *news

Found out today that several old players didn't know you could scan forum posts and @mails by tens.

Then there are those commands that have been posted in the forums but take forever to find if you even know they exist. I couldn't find any help files on the locksmithing skillset.

Ex.:

GRANT <person>
    Gives a person permission to work on your doors. Person must be present.

REVOKE <person>
    Takes permission away from a person on your permission list. Person does not have to be present.

Maybe the thread can be used as a queue for updates to the help files, too.
Working...
X

Debug Information