Minor Changes as found by players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skipsmusic View Post
    Sounds like another bug...if what you're saying is, it's an easy way to know for certain that nobody else is in the room.
    Not any more.
    Active Projects:
    • Priorities
      1. Bug fixes
      2. Fixes for existing hunting grounds/NPCs (ongoing)
      3. Basran Hill story, eventual lead to ToH.
    • Side projects
      1. Malezzerai (dialogue ongoing)
      2. Armour Rebalancing (ongoing)
      3. Assisting org/event GMs with lore consistency and coding support.
      4. Additions to Monlon (TBA), Blackvine (after Monlon), Rock Valley (after BV), Steps (after RV.) Overall goal to add substance to existing regions.

Comment

• Kneller needs one of those bug zapping lanterns hanging above his head at all times.
      Spectatum veniunt, veniunt spectentur ut ipsae.

-- Ovid

<Iason thinks aloud: HELP!>

Comment

• Portal closed off? Huhwhy?

Comment

• Originally posted by TaylorMDavis View Post
          This is the best change in the world, actually. I'll PM you why.
          Just something else to misuse hmm?
          Amatoria crams a fist full of biscuits in her mouth.
          You pick out a biscuit from some biscuits.
          You consume the last of a biscuit.
          Dragaxus says to you, "You know you're quite sexy when you do that."
          Amatoria spits crumbs all over, "You're just saying that."

Typically, 9 times out of 10 in TEC you are bored you just dont realize it because your brain functions at a higher rate and it keeps you from thinking about the possibility that you are simply sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HotMoltenLava View Post
            Just something else to misuse hmm?
            Funny, I told Kneller as soon as my test confirmed that it found hidden people.

WEIRD. If you rearrange those letters, it spells WIRED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marren View Post
              Portal closed off? Huhwhy?
              The sewers have apparently sunken in on themselves here, and you stop suddenly before nearly walking into a gaping hole. Filthy water flows steadily into the sink.

Iridine side is close! Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by TaylorMDavis View Post
                The sewers have apparently sunken in on themselves here, and you stop suddenly before nearly walking into a gaping hole. Filthy water flows steadily into the sink.

Iridine side is close! Huzzah!
                Interesting.

Comment

• I liked it better when we complained about lack of GM activity.

Comment

• Not like you abused the system any more when they weren't around. I think despite the few negative changes, there's been mostly good. I'm just mostly curious as to why the portal that's been open for what, 15 years just suddenly closes with no explanation? Kneller's usually good about updating us on changes/reasoning

Comment

• That's sad. I miss the portal already.

Comment

• The well in Vet has gone dry.
                        Now you know how NPCs feel at least. They wake up one day, ready to live their lives - and then someone stabs them in the face.
                        - krisslanza

Noone cares. At all. Stop whining about it.
                        - a whiner

Comment

• Originally posted by killboy25 View Post
                          The well in Vet has gone dry.
                          This might just be a bug. Did you @report it?

Well, not really a bug, as with the shopkeepers who run out of stock once in a while.
                          "No-one ever gets out of life alive. So stop taking out all the fun away from life, will you?!"

Vote for TEC on Top Mud Sites!
                          ... or ...

Wherever you go, check if they've got some real old Pilsner there... and if not, take at least a barrel with you, in case you get thirsty... You might need it

Comment

• I guess this stuff got missed under 'Minor Changes' or was going to be posted later, but here goes.

You are no longer able to assume a stance (even if you meet the stance's requirements) to come out of hiding.

You can no longer use the 'falldown' command while hidden. (And thus staying hidden.) [Good fix.]

You can no longer 'focus' on a cadae while hidden. [Bad fix.]

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Badgers, TO THE HUUUUUUUUNT!

"You see a gaunt white rat with occasional splotches of ruddy color over its body. Although the rat is small compared to its other rubbish-dwelling cousins, its eyes are enormous, giving it a somewhat comical look."
                              I used to be a gladiator like you. Then I took a round-strike to the neck.

Originally posted by Cracked.com, on "Pottermore"
                              But if there is real, player vs player dueling enabled, a whole realm of emergent-gameplay opportunities open up that can be used to wreck everything for everyone. We already know how this will play out - wrecking a community isn't a new hobby, not since the Vikings invented player-killing in the eighth century

Comment

• You are no longer able to THINK while hidden now too? Isn't that going a little far?

Comment

Working...
                                X