Darts and drinks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darts and drinks!

Please join me this Friday at 20:00 at the top of the pyramid for darts and drinks!

This is a very fun game to test not your eyes but your hand to hand coordination.

I will be offering some cute little things as prizes but if anyone has anything specific they would like to see as a prize let me know!

If enough people are interested I would also be opening to doing sometime this weekend.

Please feel free to email, call, com or mail me any suggestion. On time, date, prizes or place. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

[nudged nudged]

Comment

We had a awesome night of darts!

Octavia won getting to 100 points first and selected a nice scented blue lotion from the pile of stuff!

Please join us again next Friday 20:00 for another chance to win! Enjoy darts, dancing and drinks with your follow colonists!

Comment

Just a reminder that this will be happening again tonight. Please see me if you have any question or preference for another time next week

Comment

Hi everyone! Since most of our people seem to be afternoon wakers we are going to try to start darts around 12:00-13:00. We have lots of nifty prizes left so make sure to come out and have some fun!

Comment

Citizen Octavia beat the other competitors again and walked away with a docile black bunny! Miss Sally was kind enough to add a new prize to the box so make sure to join us next Friday at 13:00 again!

Comment

Just a reminder that this will start today at 13:00!

Comment

Attention citizens! Its been a hot minute since we had one of these parties. Please join me Friday in Sally's lovely new lounge at 20:00ish for a fun game of darts and drinks! (Time subject to change depending on people-ing)

Comment

Please join me Wednesday the 13th at 13:00 in the lobby for a game of darts!

Comment

Reminder that this is today at 13:00!

Comment

Working...
                    X