Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Missions!

Hey Alpha-ites,

Every week Veronica and I will be going on weekly missions and we are thinking of having a schedule, like Mondays we could help each other with Phibes tasks, so Phibes Mission Mondays! Other days we can have mining missions, exploring missions and so on.

Let us know your thoughts? We'd love to get a group of us together to have fun while getting stuff done and/or accomplished.

Tavi

Alpha-ites!

So here is the plan for group adventures, outings, parties, etc.
    • Mining Mondays: We'll go to Hydro or the Green and mine our pretty little hearts out.
    • Task Tuesdays: As a group we'll help each other accomplish tasks for Phibes or Jobs.
    • Weapons Wednesdays: On these days we'll go hunting in groups to refine our shooting skill, our preservation skills and the medics can work on their suturing techniques.
    • Thespian Thursday: my hope is that our resident clothes and jewelry makers will come out and let us buy goods off of them, or at least trade! Maybe even Evalyn will make a show and we can get make-overs and tattoos!
    • Friendly Fridays: On Fridays we just hang out and socialize, Veronica also throws some killer parties in the evening so be ready to dance and have a good time.
    • Scavenging Saturdays: It's in the title, but we'll scavenge Delta as a group.

Let us know if you have any suggestions, these will be all day events and we'll add more events and things as we think of them. BUT, this is a start!

Comment

[bumpity bumped]

Comment

Just a brief reminder that today is Task Tuesday!Tavi and I are completing jobs for....well...Jobs right now so please feel free to join us or let us know if you need some other task!

Also a reminder that Miss Evalyn will be here Thursday to help spread her awesomness and spiff up our old clothes so make sure to come out for that!

Comment

Just a reminder that today is Thespian Thursday! Please feel free to join us if you have any shopping to do! Either with a resident or with a store. If you need help with picking your purchases or just want company!

Ms. Evalyn also mentioned she might by to visit us during her last visit which is very exciting so keep your com open and on!

Comment

Working...
          X