Lunar Terrace and Solar Lounge Parties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunar Terrace and Solar Lounge Parties

With much debate and input from the colony, Tavi and I have decided to revise the theme and timing of the party.

We will now be hosting a evening party at the mid, which will focus on the lovely moon that our Bio-engineer Ariel hopes to restore our view of. This portion of the party will be on the 24th at 18:00. Please come dressed your best! If you need any help with that please feel free to reach out to Tavi, or myself and remember Ms Evalyn visits us on Thursdays!

We will also be hosting a party for our earlier risers on the 25th at 12:00 tjhat will focus on the sun and other solar such things.This portion of the party will be located in the weapons lounge at the weapons store. This is to the west of of the merchants. Please let me know if you have any trouble locating it.

Also remember, we are hosting a art contest in relation to the party so please make sure you submit all things by the 20th to either myself or Tavi. If you have any questions or any wish to participate please reach out via com as I am up good portions of the day.

We look forward to seeing you there!

I will be there!

Comment

I'll have the dome cleared before the party! Look forward to an amazing view of the stars, and what remains of Luna.
      -Bio-Engineer Ariel
      -Ministry Head of Practical Sciences
      -Biological Mutations and Cybernetic Engineering
      -Phone: Ariel1

Comment

Just a reminder that the first party is tonight at 18:00 at the mid. I will be up most of the day so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Comment

Hey guys! Operator Sally just made things even more magical! This will be hosted at shore on Hydroponics so we can see the lovely stars. Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Comment

Just a reminder that today party will start at 12:00 in the southern shore of the hyrdoponics area! If you need help getting there please just com!

Araine will be writing a more in depth report after today party but last night we had a lovely show from Sally as well as some tasty drinks, delicious food from Tavi and tons of good company.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Comment

Working...
            X