Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Adoption Event

.:PET ADOPTION EVENT:.

Over the years, people have come and gone and some pets have been left behind in the process. They have been collected from roaming around the colony and have been living in the storage room in the back of the pet shop. There are several rodents and dogs looking for new homes. There will be no fee to adopt them as long as you promise to take good care of them. After the adoption, we will have a party where pet and people refreshments will be served. Everyone is welcome to bring any and all of their pets to play together.

WHEN: Monday, November 25th 16:00
    WHERE: The park outside of the Zoo entrance

LIST OF PETS (note: Names should be able to be changed):
    • Green Beagle - Unnamed
    • Albino Canine - Chernobyl
    • Black Dalmatian - Zeno
    • Black Collie - Killer
    • Tiny Red Rodent - Unnamed
    • Large White Rodent - Kryie
    • Large Green Rodent - Crunch
    • Large Orange Rodent - Skit (would like to see it go with Sketch)
    • Large Brown Rodent - Sketch (would like to see it go with Skit)
    • Large Black Rodent - Syd
    If you would like to participate in this event, but are unable to attend please contact Araine. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Bumpity bump bump

Comment

This event is still happening! But I have to push it back to 17:00 instead of 16:00. I am very sorry if this inconveniences anyone! If you are now unable to make it, but would like to adopt a pet please contact me and I will accommodate you! Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see you all there!

[ooc: 5pm EST. I'll still be caught up at work at 4.]

Comment

Comment

This event was a success! Thank you to all who attended!

The following pets have new homes. Here are their new names and new owners!
            • Green Beagle - Science - Britt
            • Black Dalmatian - Pongo - Jett
            • Large White Rodent - Zero - Britt
            • Large Green Rodent - Gizmo - Gadget
            • Large Black Rodent - Trinket - Gadget
            The following pets still need homes. I will leave them in the back of the pet store for anyone who wishes to take them home. Simply ADOPT them to make them yours!
            • Albino Canine
            • Black Collie
            • Tiny Red Rodent
            There is also treats at the park in front of the pet shop for anyone who wants some! The ice cream is for your puppies and the delicious bite-sized treats are compliments of Gadget.

Comment

Working...
            X