X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solstice Socials

Hey all,

As we prepare for the Solstice I want to make sure we have a few fun events ready for everyone to enjoy. A few things maybe be added so please make sure you keep checking back to see if we have any new updates

Solstice Sport - This will commence Friday the 13th at 22:00 in Alpha's pyramid bar and we will have some nifty little prizes to pick from.

Solstice sleepover - This will start Saturday the 14th starting at 17:00 in the Alpha's exhibit and park and will commence until everyone has fallen asleep.

Solstice sustenance - This will Sunday the 15th starting at 12:00 in the Green's coffee cafe and will be a nice casual gather between friends. Wear your PJs if you want!

TBD - I am still waiting for hear from the Blattarians to see if there painters would be willing to host a arts and craft class from us

If none of these times work for you, or if you have any other ideas please feel free to reach to me in anyway. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you all!
    Last edited by KVeronica; 12-09-2019, 02:42 PM.

Hi all! I have heard back from the Blattarian crafters and we will most likely be -ice sculpting- on the 21rst at 22:00 in the art gallery! If you have any questions, concerns or request please feel free to watch out. I look forward to seeing everyone there

Comment

Working...
    X