AOC mandatory discussion meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC mandatory discussion meeting

If those who are members of the AOC or anyone interested in assisting with the new hatchlings, please attend a meeting this Monday at 21:00 <ooc: 9 pm eastern time>. It will be held in my apartment. I will provide food, candy and things to drink.

Yes, Candy is it's own edible catagory.

There are some _very_ important issues we need to discuss, for inclusion in the AOC booklet.

Thank you for your time!

ooc: there will also be ooc discussion on conveying the flavor and community standards that should be expressed to people just starting out.
    First Patient of Mendus
    Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
    PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
    CM: Finella
    ICO: Thera
    LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Wont be able to make it due to missing shoulder. I dont know where I put it so keep me posted and I will try to get with you Nell some other time

OOC:Working till 10:30 central time then it takes me 30 minutes to get home so keep me informed

Comment

Miss Nell

I won't be able to make it, but I'm really interested. As most alread know, I've been there to help SEVERAL new hatchlings and Domi even paid me for it some of the times, can I please be considered? I enjoy it,and I have alot of good knowledge of the colony.
      Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Reminder that the meeting is Tonight at 2100 (9 pm eastern) for those who cannot make it, please see me this week. (ooc: there will be some ooc discussion that you must be aware of so it is important you find me!)
        First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Whoo!! Great meeting! Can't wait until I can actually be productive with something else in the colony!!!

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Comment

I want to thank all those who attended the meeting. I think we covered a lot of information and settled some issues.

OOC: Thank you SH Lazarus and SG Sarafina for attending as well so we could give you guys direct feedback. It was really appreciated a lot!
            First Patient of Mendus

Comment

I woulda have liked to attend but I was deep sleepin

Comment

Working...