Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Happenings.

Month 2, day 21

Very early this morning a giant crocodile attack Citizen Kalli and Citizen Veronica. This crocodile resides deep within the caves and isp robably protecting her young. It is recommend all avoid her if possible for she is extremely violent.

Shortly after this a ship was seen flying in the sky in the green. None know as of yet what happen to any of these and it is considered that it was probably a red smoke ship

Month 2, day 25
    A large see through glowing larva, measuring almost half a meter in length emerged from the ground in the mushroom field. It eats cookies and moves really slow. You can see the organs through its body. So far it appears to not be dangerous. The names Logan and Gibbon were both thrown out but Citizen Araine thought Gibbon was cute to it is now called Gibbon

Comment

Month 2, day 26, year four
      A large and dangerous creature has been accidentally released into the colony. It escaped when on transit to the colony and its crate dropped and the crate now holds a hole. Please be cautious and do not approach willingly.

Comment

New Lady!

Year 4, month 2 day 27
        There has been a recent arrival to our colony, a truth seeker , or so she claims. Ms. Owens seemed to have spent time in the green attempting to find out about the recent events. She says she will allow citizens to see the old news one hour almost every day
        Last edited by KVeronica; 02-27-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KVeronica View Post
          Month 2, day 25
          A large see through glowing larva, measuring almost half a meter in length emerged from the ground in the mushroom field. It eats cookies and moves really slow. You can see the organs through its body. So far it appears to not be dangerous. The names Logan and Gibbon were both thrown out but Citizen Araine thought Gibbon was cute to it is now called Gibbon
          Month 3, day 1, year 4 the glowing larvae seems to have made a cocoon right in the center of the Mushroom town.

A glowing cocoon is standing near here.

examining a glowing cocoon:

It measures at least a meter and a half in length and half as much in width. The extremely tough shell of this cocoon is creamy green in color and glows faintly. It is very tough and dense.
          First Patient of Mendus
          Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
          PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
          CM: Finella
          ICO: Thera
          LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

The train is haunted.

My dog was very restless and agitated on the train today, Month 3, day 1, year 4. There was a shadow that passed over the train just as the door was closing on the Wilderness platform. I felt someone was there but I couldn't see anyone.
            First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Update

The cacoon as gone missing, or has hatched. Also, the presence in the train is very aggressive, and has attacked me. Please if you must go to the green, use extreme caution and stay away from the back bathroom of the train, that seems to be where the presence resides the most. I repeat, this presence is HARMFUL, please use caution if you must go to the green.
              Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

I saw or rather , didn't see it in the first car on the train, up front by the door. My dog reacted to something that made her nervous. I think it even may have come even closer at some point....
                First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Month 3, day 2, year 4.

The giant glowing Larvae in the center of Mushroom town is still in the cocoon which has turned hard and brown, and is still glowing.

The Unseen presence was felt on the train again today by Troubule and Vallon, which brings the total to four people who have experinced feeling the presence.
                  First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Brason, the meta who had his head removed from his body by the xenomorph then had his head grafted to the body of Jo... I think his name was Josh or Jaime

[EDITED TO ADD]

JOEY! It's Joey's body!!
                    First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Citizen Fionn heard noises coming from within the cocoon that sounded like rumblings and clawing. Other citizens such as Araine and Troubule and new Citizen Trillion went to see cocoon Gibbon. After the noises continued and paused and continued for a while a small crack was seen on the cocoon, it slowing begining to open and something green began to peek out as Gibbon likely very slowly emerges from within the cocoon

Comment

I think it may take a while for the cocoon of Gibbon to hatch completely. There is a little bit of green peeking out of a tiny crack that looks like thick fluid or something soft and squishy.

Please let the cocoon hatch by itself, and do not touch it as Kalli got her right hand covered in goo, when she petted the larvae.

I'm trying to take photos as things develop. Unfortunately I do not have a photo of it as a larvae.
                        First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Update

the unknown presence was felt by citizen Antonia, but this time IN the colony. Antonia was passing by the lobby of the Ministry of Science Building and felt it. Please be advised, this presence has been aggressive.

Also, as you know Brason has awaken. Please do not be alarmed at his appearance, but do be aware that he has had a past of violent action (like most of us hasn't). He is currently being watched in the Clinic, I would ask for others to let him rest until I can find him a doctor. (Mostly for safety procautions)
                          Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Citizen Cheyla, while using a spike he was asked to return to the rightful owner over com because of its dangerous nature, attempted to force open the cocoon, Gibbon, in attempts to kill the creature within to become a 'hero' within his own words. He then, in his attempts put citizen Kalli's dog in danger and somehow managed to find the dog snapped within the cocoon. The dog was saved from within the cocoon but possibly covered in a dangerous goo and returned to citizen Kalli

Comment

7th day, 3rd month, 4th year
                              A female, having green eyes and a small build was found dead this evening laying just south of Phibes. She was curled in upon herself. Her body was missing the skin around her neck as well as other things. Across from her body layed both blood and a eye drawn in blood It seemed to almost be watching the body. Her body did not seem familiar to me but may whomever she is find peace

Comment

Working...
                              X