Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability?

Hey guys!
    I know we already have one these but I thought i would make a new one with a poll. I am sure some of you have noticed from my spamning that I have been hosting gatherings and i want to make sure i am getting as many people involved as possible so please select all that apply.

I am on most of the day aside from scheduled breaks like driving or needing to pay attention to work so if I don't have V respond to you on com right away give me a few and I should be right back!

Also if you can only get on weird times like Sunday at 2am please let me know either here or pm and I will make a point to get on to play with you! I have insomnia and I know I've seen a few people on during the super early mornings and I know how frustrating it can be to log on without people so I have no problem waking up or staying up to join you
    Morning
    50.00%
    Afternoon
    62.50%
    Evening
    87.50%
    Monday
    75.00%
    Tuesday
    75.00%
    Wednesday
    87.50%
    Thursday
    75.00%
    Friday
    87.50%
    Saturday
    62.50%
    Sunday
    50.00%

I voted!!!

Comment

Voted also!!
      -Bio-Engineer Ariel
      -Ministry Head of Practical Sciences
      -Biological Mutations and Cybernetic Engineering
      -Phone: Ariel1

Comment

Voted too <.<

Comment

Bit late to the voting party but I voted! I chose evenings but I'm usually available during the day every other weekend as well as weekday evenings. Friday nights are ideal for events for me!

Comment

Working...
          X