Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Availability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitenazol
    replied
    Bit late to the voting party but I voted! I chose evenings but I'm usually available during the day every other weekend as well as weekday evenings. Friday nights are ideal for events for me!

Leave a comment:

• KVeronica
    replied
    Voted too <.<

Leave a comment:

• Ariel
    replied
    Voted also!!

Leave a comment:

• octaviasolaris
    replied
    I voted!!!

Leave a comment:

• KVeronica
    started a poll Availability?

Availability?

Morning
    50.00%
    Afternoon
    62.50%
    Evening
    87.50%
    Monday
    75.00%
    Tuesday
    75.00%
    Wednesday
    87.50%
    Thursday
    75.00%
    Friday
    87.50%
    Saturday
    62.50%
    Sunday
    50.00%
    Hey guys!
    I know we already have one these but I thought i would make a new one with a poll. I am sure some of you have noticed from my spamning that I have been hosting gatherings and i want to make sure i am getting as many people involved as possible so please select all that apply.

I am on most of the day aside from scheduled breaks like driving or needing to pay attention to work so if I don't have V respond to you on com right away give me a few and I should be right back!

Also if you can only get on weird times like Sunday at 2am please let me know either here or pm and I will make a point to get on to play with you! I have insomnia and I know I've seen a few people on during the super early mornings and I know how frustrating it can be to log on without people so I have no problem waking up or staying up to join you
Working...
X

Debug Information