No announcement yet.

Funny moments in Alpha Colony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case anyone else thought maybe a gomble would make a good doctor <.<

A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes shows her bobblehead doll of Rosie to Jett.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes explains to Jett, "Gao. Pokkity."
    You pause, "Oh! Oh!"
    Britt keeps a blanket against Jett's left shoulder, "Oh yeah."
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes moves from a black wooden door to a glass table.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes shoves her bobblehead doll of Rosie in Jett's firm mouth.
    Jett nods at a fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes' bobblehead doll of Rosie and a fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes, "Get her."
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes explains to Jett, "Pokkity."
    Britt nods, "Pokkity."
    You shift your pair of bright green eyes, "Oh. I thought Rosie could paint him a arm."
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes moves from a glass table to Jett.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes slides her bobblehead doll of Rosie down Jett's throat.
    Jett agrees with you, "She could."
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes nods to Jett, "Gao."
    22:10 [Com|Jett] "Rosie"
    You blink at a fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes.
    Jett gags.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes asks Jett, "Chookity?"
    Britt reaches aside.
    Britt plucks a fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes' bobblehead doll of Rosie from Jett's throat.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes moves from Jett to Britt.
    A fuzzy red gomble with googly eyes hands her bobblehead doll of Rosie to Britt.
    You swivel your pair of bright green eyes, "Okay. So its not the doctor anymore."
    Jett removes the doll from his mouth and sternly tell the gomble, "No!"

Comment

• Jian releases his breath further from his full mouth, "I'm a f*ckin' Pirate...Dammit."

Comment

• You tug on Malice's pair of black leather pants huffily, "Give me the light!"

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information