Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVeronica
    replied
    I can not believe I did not do this way back when.
    I am Angie and I play Veronica. I live on the east coast and I hate the sun. I have been away from game for 9-10 uesrs but am really enjoying getting back into it

Leave a comment:

• Katherine112290
    replied
    Hi. I'm new to Lazarus. I play Aleria. I hope to meet a lot of you in-game! Trying to draw players out of the woodwork is a pain. But I have hope! I enjoy playing games. I'm a super gamer, xbox 360 and online. I also play a character in Castle Marrach.

Leave a comment:

• Virendra
    replied
    Originally posted by Anoura View Post
    I have decided that I want to be Virendra's new best friend.
    Vessy already holds the title as my best friend. I'm very flattered though!

Leave a comment:

• Anoura
    replied
    I have decided that I want to be Virendra's new best friend.

Why?

He looks exactly like one of my close friends by the name of Orion. He called me lazy. He's named after a girl. I want to be smothered in love and affection. Finally, I want to pinch his cheeks.

In short, welcome!!

Leave a comment:

• Virendra
    replied
    I can't believe I didn't respond to this thread when I started. I must have grumpy.

Hi! I play Virendra (now targetable as Vir for you lazy people!). Real name's Dakota, and I hail from the magical land of Canada. And before anyone asks me to clarify...no. I am not female. I don't give a flying hopfrog's behind what gender Dakota Fanning is. I am not her.

I am a malnourished student living on instant noodles, who has no money, and lives at home. I have no self-respect, and I'm self-destructive. I flip out whenever I see people who I like, and I smother them with love and affection. I am incredibly apathetic, and I have a body type that isn't perceived by mainstream culture to be ideal, yet it's not entirely repulsive. My face has been described as 'baby-like' and inspires the urge in some people to pinch my cheeks.

Holy Beta in Heaven! I have a picture.

Leave a comment:

• Anoura
    replied
    Hi, I'm Nora.

I play Nora.

I've been at this game for a long time. I love it. Bring more people with you when you come play it.

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• Vessy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominique* View Post
    *Bumping* Being that we have a few new players added. c:
    I'm CaptainUnaMoon, except the character has changed and I'm not 19 anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Dominique*
    replied
    *Bumping* Being that we have a few new players added. c:

Leave a comment:

• CaptainUnaMoon
    replied
    Hi hi!

I'm Hails.
    Last edited by CaptainUnaMoon; 08-22-2019, 12:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fionnghuala
    replied
    Originally posted by Osric View Post
    At least it verified that I'm not a teenage girl..
    That made me laugh... Bwahahahahah....

Leave a comment:

• Osric
    replied
    Hey folks - figured I'm up so I'll get on the "Welcome Thread" bandwagon since I missed it the first time around.

I play Ozzrik. I play some other games, should be able to figured those out, I'm not terribly inventive with my names...or diverse as the case may be.

I'm 30, married. Work full-time running a statewide organization in Colorado, but live in Denver. Originally from NYC with brief stops in a lot of states.

My favorite reads vary. Right now: The Lost Symbol. Previously I was on a three year kick of American History. I've read the first Twilight book to see the allure. I got some of it and some of it went completely over my head. At least it verified that I'm not a teenage girl.

Hobbies include a nice spirit (the consumable type), a newspaper, my lappy toppy, cooking and a TV. (No particular order.) If those are not available, hiking, running and the never working ab workout.

Rock On.

Leave a comment:

• IzzyBella
    replied
    Hiya!

Hey everybody! I'm Mandy, have been playing Laz for I don't know how long, a year or two maybe. I'm Isabella, or Bella as she is normally called. And no, I am nothing like her. I'm working my way towards a degree in Veterinary Technology, I love animals and have a crap load of pets to prove it. I also like vampires and horror stories, as well as history stuff and fictional history stories. In all honesty, I have enough books that I could probably start my own library.

Side note: H.P. Lovecraft is friggin' awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Shay12
    replied
    Yeah, I know that. I used to play Lovecraft on here...but I don't read it..I was just pointing out that I read Harry Potter too >_>

And I know that Cthulu is a monster that no one really knows what it looks like but it's got tentacles and is evil and stuff. So nerrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• Ardy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shay12 View Post
    I read Harry Potter
    H.P. Lovecraft is a famous horror writer from the '20's. He wrote short stories, like "The Call of Cthulhu", "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", and "The Colour Out Of Space". His stories are what the games Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and Lovecraft Country (it's the game that's below LP in the Prose Roleplaying section)

I just realized I underlined the game names...I appear to be a grammar Nazi...

Edit: For anyone who decides to read his stuff, but is offended by racist remarks, I recommend not reading it. For example: he names a cat "N*gger-Man"...

Leave a comment:

• Shay12
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardy View Post
    I've started to read H.P. Lovecraft a bit, and I absolutely despise Twilight *glares at Shay's player*...here's how it shoulda gone down.
    Pshtt...I know it's badly written etc blah blah but I like trashy books! I read Harry Potter and watch doctor Who though? >_>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X