Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

i need an opinion...
    lately i've been thinkin alot about deleting Blue....I wanted to see what others would think before I finalized my decision....please comment.
    Madalina Blue and Saruno

I got nothing against blue, but then again I'm never around.

Comment

Originally posted by TroubuleD View Post
      i need an opinion...
      lately i've been thinkin alot about deleting Blue....I wanted to see what others would think before I finalized my decision....please comment.
      Hrm...well, Blue can be awesome at times, and she can be so annoying sometimes. Blue's involved in a lot of plots, but she's always the bad chick in 'em. She's really messed up, but she does have a bit of a following. My opinion? Delete her. Looking at the big picture, or whatever, keep her. It's up to you, though. If you do decide to delete her...look to the Staffers or Damal to kill Blue. If you don't have her killed, everyone might wonder, "Hey, what happened to Blue??" when she's gone.
      --Arden

Comment

You can delete without having to get a kill plot. And you can get a kill plot without staff getting involved.
        => free emote.
        => delete char.

But Be careful, if you're gonna miss playing your char you won't be able to get her back. What you can do is let her grow and change the stuff you don't like playing.
        Wolf...

Comment

Originally posted by Carhan View Post

But Be careful, if you're gonna miss playing your char you won't be able to get her back. What you can do is let her grow and change the stuff you don't like playing.
          Yeah, what Carhan said!
          --Arden

Comment

Originally posted by Ardy View Post
            ...look to the Staffers or Damal to kill Blue. If you don't have her killed, everyone might wonder, "Hey, what happened to Blue??" when she's gone.

Woah, woah, woah, where did that come from?

Comment

I second the just have Blue grow out of her "I just stepped out of my tank and I can't do anything with my mind" phase. A lot can be tucked under the banner of 'Metas are hatched with a large amount of information, but no experince.' As Blue gets experience/socialization/reprogramming it is probably that her behavior will change. RP with others as they have to deal with thier reactions to her past in how the react to her in the future should provide you with lots of RP opportunity, if that is something you might enjoy.

Alternatively, you can get a basic subscription and have an extra character slot without giving up Blue, just resting her for a bit (Ok, I know not everyone can afford to do that, butthe plug for Skotos doesn't hurt)
              Last edited by Fionnghuala; 07-11-2008, 06:33 PM. Reason: shameless plug
              First Patient of Mendus
              Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
              PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
              CM: Finella
              ICO: Thera
              LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Huh... I'm honestly a little surprised by the answers you recieved from others.

As someone without any bias (I've never RPed with Blue) never -never- delete a character you are even the least bit fond of, regardless of what anyone thinks or how things are going in character.

You can change your Character IC and meet new characters and play a different game and have different goals, but you can never get that character back once deleted.

Just give another shot at trying to enjoy Blue?

Comment

What all of them said. Deleting characters are a big no no in my book. Blue's suuuuuuper delicious and awesome. Just take a break for awhile if you don't like playing her or playing an alt if you have the extra space! Alts are fun... I ran outta things to say.. Don't delete her though..
                  In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

eh

you guys rock
                    Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Deleting a character is a personal choice. I think you should do what you think you make you happiest and not worry about what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Blue??

Never seen her around but then again who sees me around but dont delete her i deleted a character once and now i regret it <I miss Marcus>

Comment

Working...
                        X