Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draaaaawwwiiiings!

Wheeeeeeeeeee!
    In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

I swear that was suppose to be Lazarus... Or.. maybe it's Wei when he was super middle ageeed! Yup.. Middle-aged Doctor Wei!
    In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

Arrrrrrrtttt

Comment

Murals I painted

Comment

Mo, he's not carrying enough stuff to be Laz...
          First Patient of Mendus
          Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
          PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
          CM: Finella
          ICO: Thera
          LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

<.< That's why I said I dunno whoooo it is! It could be Wei..

Comment

Working...
            X