Eh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh

I know I've been floating this idea around for awhile, but I'm starting over- yes, I know I'm losing all my hard earned work and all that crap. But at this point I don't care. I'm coming back- I've given Ado all the stuff that's Seph's so that I can get it when I restart... You just won't know who I am. And I hope it stays that way.

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Um....I think saving stuff or taking stuff from one char to another is crossover and alt interaction. Story peeps can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think thats allowed.

Comment

Um....I think saving stuff or taking stuff from one char to another is crossover and alt interaction. Story peeps can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think thats allowed.
      I'm going to have to agree with Veronica's player on this one. In a way, least I've always seen it, it's like cheating. Even though you have a middle-man to give it to you. I know this is a but controversial; say I took all of Domi's stuff and horded it in the mid's bath room and my new char "Magically" found it all.. that' not really fair to others. I think if you want to keep Seph's stuff you should just purchase a basic account for one month to make an alt. This way you still have Seph to come back to, but you also have the new alt to play around with.

Comment

Sorry girl

Yes, it is considered alt interaction, and very much against the rules. Good idea for you, bad idea for the game. Sorry.

Blue
        Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Well, I didn't know and its been handled. Good luck in trying to find me people. Props to the first one that can tell me.

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sephraem View Post
            You just won't know who I am. And I hope it stays that way.
            Originally posted by Sephraem View Post
            Good luck in trying to find me people. Props to the first one that can tell me.

Sorry you felt the need to start over. If it is because of an OOC issue, please bring it up with Lazarus or one of the other staffers via @assist, so any problems can be addressed. They can't fix a problem if they don't know about it. If it was an IC issue, well, I can't fault that, but deleting a character is a hard choice to have to make.

I won't be actively trying to figure out who your new character is. However, you should know that some players have a definite style that comes through regardless of which character/alt they are playing, so even if people aren't looking you might end up getting identified sooner or later.

I agree with the others though on having someone hold your loot for the new PC - if you know you are deleting your character, giving away your stuff to others is ok, but having someone hold it for your next character so you don't have to go through the hassle of earning it with the new one is not good. new players don't have people giving out lots of expensive items for free, so it would be a bit unfair to give them to your new character. I will make one exception to that however - if you had stuff you spent Storypoints on, you might have been able to ta;lk to Laz or a staffer about transferring the item to the new character since you spent player points on it.
            First Patient of Mendus
            Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
            PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
            CM: Finella
            ICO: Thera
            LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

*says creepily* I know who you are!!!......

*runs away cackling*

Comment

I know this is kinda off track but....

As a strange by-product of my school years, I've oddly become famous for my social recognition skills... I'm usually quite good at identifying player's styles and guessing if a player is playing an alt.

Off subject... but I felt like rambling, apologies. :P

Gotta love Hunter Man

Striding along the path, rifle in my hand. My senses spreading, across this vast land. The beast inside, coming alive. Looking around, watching everything thrive. I know I can't come, to any harm. There's no need, for any alarm. I'm Hunter Man, wild and free. There's no-one else... quite like me!

The power of One means nothing, if there are not many to appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X