Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

Lazarus Project: Update 3/21/2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazarus Project: Update 3/21/2019

Been a while since I updated, but that's because we've been making some pretty large changes

3/21/2019
    • PLOT and AREA UPDATES: Updates on the Army plot, ties into Delta Colony, and a new planet opened up in the process. We are expanding these new areas, and the rich lore behind them, ongoing, so expect more updates to come!
    • ITEM UPGRADE: The sleek leather belts in the boutique have become just a little bit sturdier. This means you can hang items from them, like, say, a whip, or a small pistol. (put my item in my belt).
    • POLICE / SECURITY CHANGES: We're opening up our security path again to players, and inviting those who wish to join the local police force to engage in the RP. Report to Police Captain Azura for assignment if this is something you'd like to do, or Lead Detective Darick if detective and investigative work is more up your ally. If you currently have a security character in this path, be sure to report in so we can make sure you're properly equipped and everything
    • UPCOMING COMMAND: Scavenging is a command being worked on by Katie that will allow you to sift through various locations to attempt to locate goods or parts, that can later be used in future skillsets we may be implementing, or can be sold for credits! This command will work alongside mining and fishing as a way to gather materials, the former being more about obtaining gems for future lapidary work.
    • LAPIDARY: The lapidary skillset has been fixed, and is back in game. There is a machine in the Apartment Lobby that you can use to refine your gems, based on lapidary skill, that you mine into much prettier and shiner versions. We are currently working on pricing and gem output with skill, so bear with us as this is an ongoing work.
    • NEW AREA: As mentioned before, we are working on the colony of Delta. Once it's opened up, players will be able to teleport from a fixed location into the colony, and back again, allowing them to scavenge, explore, fight mutations, and uncover lots of lore regarding this Colony's rich backstory, and its place in the Lazarus Project!
    • VERB/ADVERBS: Tons of new verbs and adverbs, as well as "body parts" have been added in game. A lot of these parts are things like "souls" and "demeanors" and anything that will enrich the Roleplay for everyone involved with our parser system.
    • MORE TO COME!
    StoryHost Kazuma
Working...
X