Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPCOMING PLOT: Please submit availability below so we can get a feel on playertime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPCOMING PLOT: Please submit availability below so we can get a feel on playertime

I have a few stories that have been in the works that I'd like to filter into the game sometime soon, and would like to have as many players as possible that wish to be a part of them be able to. As such, leave your info below if you'd like to be a part of it!
    StoryHost Kazuma

I'm available mostly in the morning! It's hard to pinpoint specific days and times for me, but I'll do my best to make any time ;p

Comment

It's hard for me to pinpoint days and times too. My schedule has been busy lately, but I too will try to do my best to make whatever time you choose! If I had to generalize, I guess I would say weekdays between 5 and 8 are safe and sometimes late at night (10pm-2am). But I'll do my best to be flexible!

Comment

I'm back from my hiatus, boo. <3
        -----------------------------------------------------
        ::The Lazarus Project::
        :::::The future of Mankind awaits you::::::
        :::::::::::::Katie:::::::::::::::

Comment

I am mostly in the evenings after 7:30-8pm est. A random lunch break here and there. Can work out any time on most weekends with notice

Comment

Thursday-Saturday anytime. Sunday-Wednesday late evenings

Comment

Working...
            X