Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha release info (or where to go to log-in)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha release info (or where to go to log-in)

The Lazarus Project is currently in alpha testing.

To log-in to the game, visit: http://lazarus.skotos.net

Alpha is open to all, basic and premium members alike.

If you've played other Skotos games, such as Castle Marrach, Lovecraft, etc., you already have a good idea how these sorts of games work. But since this is just an alpha test, we are missing complex systems and some game locations are currently closed off.

We do have several help files in-game, accessable by typing 'Help Game'. They should provide basic info on game specific systems/topics.

Michael
    Last edited by Lazarus; 02-01-2006, 06:12 PM.

*bounces excitedly*

I wanna play a mutant! Can I? Can I? Can I?
    Woah, TonyD's like Roadstrom on crack. - Andrew's Ghost

I mean, how hilarious isn't the thought of a guard who gets off on animalistic behavior? - Kalle

Comment

I wanna play a mutant! Can I? Can I? Can I?

Sure... so long as you don't mind being a guinea pig tied down to an operating table...

You do bring up a point about playing different sorts of characters though. Right now, everyone is technically human (at least if you use the normal char gen for your character). Some may find our char gen rather... bland. Basically, it just sets you up with what traits you want, but no oddball variations, nor occupations.

We can arrange specialized characters, such as mutations, transgenic species, etc., later on, either through sprucing up our current char gen (which I'll need your help with, Tony) or using storypoints to buy special chars.

For now, let's just hope our human-based char gen works properly.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus
        We can arrange specialized characters, such as mutations, transgenic species, etc., later on, either through sprucing up our current char gen (which I'll need your help with, Tony) or using storypoints to buy special chars.
        More than happy to help.

You might find that you can individually tailor the special characters in alpha, since you won't have such a huge number of players, after the initial rush (if ironclaw is anything to judge by)

It also means that you really can play unique characters, which is fun.
        Woah, TonyD's like Roadstrom on crack. - Andrew's Ghost

I mean, how hilarious isn't the thought of a guard who gets off on animalistic behavior? - Kalle

Comment

Working...
        X