Stop them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop them

I am forming up a group to take out the Greenskins, the end goal would be to kill Cypher. I know he messed with a lot of people so far, and I know there is more than enough of you to help me put an end to him once and for all, after that I don't really give a shit what you do. let me know

-Vallon

Vallon, you're even stupider than I thought you were. First of all if you're gonna kill a guy you shouldn't tell em. Secondly if you're gonna kill a guy you shouldn't tell the whole fucking colony about it because you'll land your ass in the Mendus institute.

So lets get a few things clear.
    1: You're fucking stupid
    2: You're too fucking stupid to make this work
    3: You're so fucking stupid that even if by some freakish fucking chance that you somehow pull this off you will STILL get busted for it because you just told everybody you're comin for me. Add that to the fact that you're too stupid to make sure I stay dead. So all that would happen is I'd come back for ya bigger badder and more pissed off. And I'd make sure it stuck. See ya around.
    GREENSKINS - First and only

Comment

Cypher, shut the fuck up you puss, you know that we have ran into the dumb ass authority figures of this place more than one time, and you and I both know they aint nothin special. And you already knew I was going to kill you as well as all your greenskins and I give the same warning to all of them, Quill, Rash, lasely, and Oria stay the fuck out of this, I want Cypher but if you decide to play the little loyal follower I will take you all out one by one, and leave your bodies to float in the goddamn cave lake.

-Vallon

Comment

Why try and kill perhaps the only man in Alpha who speaks truth? Doesn't make much sense to me, and you definately aren't the person who'd be able to do it. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and no man can take six alone.

Remus

Comment

First off they aren't six anymore, and Cypher doesn't speak the truth he merely goes on what ever pops up in his head, and for a last bit of information if it comes to one man having to take down all of the Greenskins I am the only one who can do it, being a former member myself

-Vallon

Comment

See, you're already too stupid to even know what you're talking about, much less take on the Greenskins. What a woman.

Remus

Comment

alright asshole, you wanna do this we can do this, see your dumb ass around the colony, fuckin (edited for graphic language..but you get the point now don't you)

Comment

Someone's got a little too much sand in his vagina.

Comment

OOC: To all of you who think cursing on the forums is allowed READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS AGAIN. I have even had to complain about several of you in game and the story host even talked to some of you on this. Stop the cursing. You can make a point without saying F this and F that and F you. You want to act mature then be a man. If you want to act like a 13 year old and gain no respect keep cursing.

If you do not believe what I am saying go to the terms and agreements. Your forum name can and will be given to those in charge and they will most likely ban it. Thank you.

Muse
                  LPA Instructor
                  Aspirant member of the Garden Society

Comment

Cypher owes me a stinkfish. Newly hatched beware this guy...he is out to cheat you.

signed simply,

Shelsea

Comment

Pardon me but I have had made deals with cypher and found him to be true to his word. Maybe be you angered him in someway?
                      x Faye x

Comment

Yeah. Shelsea's tryin to get a free fish outta me for no good reason. Basically tryin to tell my that her giving me an empty stinkfish bottle is a fair payment for me to hand her one with a stinkfish in it. Obviously she's either a little cracked or she just doesn't understand simple business. You want a fish dear you have to pay me for it. And in credits not empty cans.
                        GREENSKINS - First and only

Comment

Working...
                        X