Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you?

The Lazarus Project

The Lazarus Project is like an adorably cute little puppy dog in many ways. It needs to be constantly played with, fed and paid attention in order for it to live. For it to live a healthier and more productive life, it needs more people to play and give it attention. If it isn't constantly looked after... it will die. I'm sure you don't want to be the one responsible for murdering the adorable little puppy dog. That would make you a murderer and murderers make me cry. You don't want to be responsible for making me cry, do you?

So gather all your friends together and spread the word of The Lazarus Project. More players equals more fun and more fun equals even more fun. Less players means a cranky StoryHost Lazarus. You won't like him when he's cranky. Being in Alpha means the players generally get to decide the direction the game takes, so don't let this chance slip past you!

NOTE: This doesn't mean you should start sticking food or toys into your computer's CD/DVD drive. I won't be held responsible if you do.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ::The Lazarus Project::
    :::::The future of Mankind awaits you::::::
    :::::::::::::Katie:::::::::::::::

You can't believe how many times I've heard that one.
    Loel says:
    gahh getting sex with liaron is like waiting in a food rationing queue

Comment

bump bump bump <.< Puppy needs lottsa extra attention

Comment

Puppy needs a lot of attention, but I'm the only one in my circle of friends that likes playing with this type of breed. ^_^

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Comment

I shall starve it of attention with my periodic bouts of absentism! MWUHAHAHA..

I'm working on dragging people into the game.
          In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

Hrm

I'm not really a -dog- purson. Mabbe try a kitten?
            Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post

]NOTE: This doesn't mean you should start sticking food or toys into your computer's CD/DVD drive. I won't be held responsible if you do.[/b][/size]

Heh, my computers over the years have eaten enough floppies, cd-roms and the like to pay for a nice dinner of brains sauteed with potatoes and onions with a bottle of Chianti.

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information