Telephone Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone Book

Alright, I'm almost fed up with people asking what's everyone's phone #'s.
    It's just becomming a nuisance having to ask constantly and when you change it.. It's even worse because you have to tell your friends and your assosciates how they can reach you.

So, I decided, let's start a phone book just to make it easier on people who're just too lazy to ask.

So, under the line.. Please add your Name, number and the times you can be reached :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Nameoctor Monique
    Number: Monique1

Message you'll hear: This is Doctor Monique, I'm currently not in due to the fact that I'm either A. At work like you should be either trying to find or be doing. B. Hanging around my friends and smacking on icecream like I want you to be with me. Well, ain't I just mean? Leave a message after the beep. *Beeeeeeeeep*
    In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

I have two actually, the black one is Fionn2, and the blue one in my toolbox is Fionn3.
    First Patient of Mendus
    Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
    PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
    CM: Finella
    ICO: Thera
    LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Just because of this Phone-book I'm going to change my number daily, and the word or phrase I use with be Zek's Word of the Day, or Zek's Phrase of the Day. Today and Tomorrow I'll stick with Jester, just so people can see this announcement first.
      So the first number is:
      Zek-Jester

Comment

Originally posted by Zek View Post
        Just because of this Phone-book I'm going to change my number daily, and the word or phrase I use with be Zek's Word of the Day, or Zek's Phrase of the Day. Today and Tomorrow I'll stick with Jester, just so people can see this announcement first.
        So the first number is:
        Zek-Jester

That's just being too precautious. I can understand you not wanting people calling your phone, especially people that you don't even know, but be more... well, just don't stress over it. It's a bit unfair to those who do have common sense to only call people's phones' when they know you, need something, or just want to chat. It's not like we can guess what your word of the day will be.
        In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

I would leave me number here but I have already had to change it at least once because of unwanted calls. I am thinking of getting another phone just to use for work but if any does need me I always listen to com. x x

Comment

Vallon2.

Go wild.

Comment

I was planning on posting my word of the day at the beginning of every day. Wasn't doing it so people can't call me. Just a way to make me less bored for about three seconds.

Comment

If you have a need to contact me, my communication device code is Maintenance-Tech Davis-89. If you wanna know why 89, it's how old I am... And as spry as a meta.
                When I'm working, don't bother me.

Comment

I now have a phone which I use for work so if anyone needs me I can be reached on Layla-Nurse x x

Comment

I got me one of them there comunification devices

I will share that there number I got with me phone its Marcus1

Comment

I have purchased a communication device.

the number is Posala-plant

Comment

>.< Changed!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                          >.< Changed!
                          Changed To?????
                          First Patient of Mendus

Comment

If you haven't noticed yet, and you probably haven't, you'll notice I've changed my phone number. I'm not turning my com back on so don't bother asking me for it. If its absolutely imperative that you contact me send me an e-mail or leave a message with Misha. Obviously not a permanent thing, just taking the closet thing to a vacation that I can get.

Comment

Bump

Just bumping this back up for the newly arrived in Alpha. This is where we have listed the publically available phone numbers. List yours too please, if you want to be included!

*waves*

P.S. I'm currently using Fionn2, for the few who might care
                              First Patient of Mendus

Comment

Working...
                              X