X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique
    started a topic <OOC> Recording System for the Medics

<OOC> Recording System for the Medics

Over the past few months, I noticed that people have been bringing up making a system where the medics can keep a up-to-date record on all of the patients, their treatments, and the injuries. I think that it's an extremely good idea. But, I also know that the staff is usually 98.6% of the time busy working on something else.

Just today, Quill and Mo were chatting about maybe getting some kind of system accessable for all medical students/staff/patients/etc. I really agree with the idea. So uh.. Yeah, I know this post would be better off in the Idea's post.. But..

It'd be cool if we can get some kind of systtem put in place where medic's can go in and update information and people can sort of see where all the medic's stand on experience, they're specialties *blah I'm rambling aren't I?*

Or, if it'd be better. We can start a thread -just- for keeping records where the medics can post and keep everyone in Alpha updated on a patient's general status. It'll also keep people from being overdosed when let's say (for EX: One medic gives Bob a shot for pain and nourishment, but Bob nor that medic lets theo the other medics know.. Annnd, bam! Another medic gives him another shot.). I've seen it happen IG from time to time. But otherwise... I just think it'd be more sufficent for all the medic's to have something like that.

• Monique
    replied
    For the LAST time. I didn't fire anyone.

(OOC: We love you Laz! Thank yoooooou!)

Leave a comment:

• Lazarus
    replied
    I'm going to try to arrange some sort of data keeping system for doctor types. It may be simple to begin with (a logbook or something similar), but it'll be better than nothing.

And I haven't forgotten about the other medical requests sent in (like uniforms, more equipment, etc). It should be done soon... just haven't had time lately.

Leave a comment:

• Zek
    replied
    ZDA refuses to use it cause the ditcher fired me.

Leave a comment:

• Dominique*
    replied
    Like a record database, awesome and sufficient idea Monique! I widely agree as well.

Leave a comment:

• Quill
    replied
    Agree. Obviously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X