<OOC> Whats your alignment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <OOC> Whats your alignment?

I got bored and was searching to boards so I stole this >.>. Lets have some fun ^.^
    Determine your alignment here
    V got - Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Fitting, eh?... sorta.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Comment

Please note that some of the questions do not really fit life in LP; i.e. Familial relationships (family is who we decide is family, not one we are born into), long term relationships (we still see our childhood friends, because we can't exactly move away can we), famine.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

No surprise what Nell torned out to be...
      Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
      First Patient of Mendus
      Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
      PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
      CM: Finella
      ICO: Thera
      LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Definitely suits

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is:

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. She is devoted to helping others. She works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

[I especially loved the question "Do you respect the lawful authority of the rulers of the land?"; not quite as valid in LP, but my answer is definitely "No, a ruler is no better than anyone else". Most of my characters, with the exception of one self-entitled, spoiled young woman who was purposely made that way, would answer the same. Definitely don't support 'divine right' and all that; luck landed you into royalty or whatever the ruling body is, and it doesn't make you better then anyone else. Heh xD]
        Last edited by Ardria; 11-29-2007, 03:12 PM. Reason: Changed 'he' to 'she' xP

Comment

&gt;.&gt; I don't even know if this is correct.. I flinged it..

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Comment

Carhs is Neutral evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what he wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Wonder why.... *smirks*
            Wolf...

Comment

Originally posted by Carhan View Post
              Carhs is Neutral evil....
              Wonder why.... *smirks*

Gonna have you take that test again, I think you marked the exact opposite of what you should have marked...

He has no love of order... or codes would make him any better or more noble
              *taps her foot* *quotes from the Princess Bride when Count Rugen tortures Wesley* "And remember, this is for posterity so be honest..."
              First Patient of Mendus
              Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
              PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
              CM: Finella
              ICO: Thera
              LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnghuala View Post
                *taps her foot* *quotes from the Princess Bride when Count Rugen tortures Wesley* "And remember, this is for posterity so be honest..."
                Oooh, Princess Bride quote! ^_^

Comment

but what if he really is evil hmmm?

Originally posted by Fionnghuala View Post
                  Gonna have you take that test again, I think you marked the exact opposite of what you should have marked...

Carhan's evil Nell, end of story. Ya just don' know it yet
                  @carhan ' you're an evil evilman, why you at neutral evil?

Comment

Yeah Nell, I should do this again this is too compromising. Passing as a good Admin so ain' easy to begin with.

Originally posted by Dominique* View Post
                    Carhan's evil Nell, end of story. Ya just don' know it yet
                    That's what the test wants you to believe right? *grins*

Originally posted by Dominique* View Post
                    @carhan ' you're an evil evilman, why you at neutral evil?
                    I couldn't tell ya. All I know is Carhs is patient. He looks like a big softy too. That's so damn confusing eh?

*smirks*

Good reference place... click. If ya got nothing better ta read, check out the specific links. Give ya more details on each group.
                    Wolf...

Comment

Hmmmmm...

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

I don't know if that's accurate or not. Probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill View Post
                        Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

I don't know if that's accurate or not. Probably is.
                        Yep, could've told ya that.
                        Wolf...

Comment

I don't know..I want to the little link Carhan gave and some of it fits V but then...some of it really really doesnt >< Hmm....maybe I should swat the test or try a different one

Comment

Z's alignment.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Comment

I really like my result cause of Carhan's link. Teetering between good and evil is exactly what Quill is.
                              Chaotic Neutral sounds bad on there - described as greedy and selfish and putting themself above all others - but if what she is greedy for is knowledge it fits. She loves her job more than anything. And you could call her selfish because if something that can add to her knowledge is going to happen, she'll be in on it even if it hurts people. But she doesn't actively *want* to hurt people.
                              I love that alignment

Comment

Working...
                              X