Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roni's a crusader

Originally posted by KVeronica View Post
    I don't know..I want to the little link Carhan gave and some of it fits V but then...some of it really really doesnt >< Hmm....maybe I should swat the test or try a different one

That's cause Roni's lawful good. Fits fairly well. Remember Alpha's a completely different setting from our current time, so we shouldn't restrict our thinking to good/evil we know in our society... and Roni (good rp choice I might add) uses almost only her limited knowledge of whatever's been available to her at some point ic.
    Key words here:
    -These characters have a strong moral character.
    -They will not stand for treachery and will not let obviously dishonorable people use their own honor against them, if they can help it.
    -They will obey the laws and customs of the area that they are in, but will attempt to find legal loopholes to disobey a law which is clearly evil or unjust.
    -Life is important to the lawful good being, but life is not exclusive of order, and vice versa.
    -The lawful good character's sense of justice compels him to intervene and alleviate as much suffering as he can.

So even if she's frail an' virtually powerless you can see these traits in Roni plainly. And it works real well in that closed dome of ours.

Why she gets into trouble too. *grins*
    Wolf...

Comment

Aiden's alignment

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Definitely Aiden.

Comment

OK, looking at Carhan's link: Carhan might be Lawful Neutral, as part of the description does fit

believe in personal order and live by a code or standard
        And Nell might be closer to Chaotic Good
        acts as her conscience directs her with little regard for what others expect of her. She makes her own way, but she's kind and benevolent.
        First Patient of Mendus
        Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
        PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
        CM: Finella
        ICO: Thera
        LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnghuala View Post
          OK, looking at Carhan's link: Carhan might be Lawful Neutral, as part of the description does fit

Most people can't handle the truth. If that could be done I would let you slide down the slope of darkness that's Carhan's soul. If he had one... *grins playfully*
          Wolf...

Comment

Fionn's player - you assume too much
            Someone can seem to be a friend and really not be. Someone can seem like an enemy and actually be doing their best to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Quill View Post
              Someone can seem to be a friend and really not be. Someone can seem like an enemy and actually be doing their best to help you out.

And at times it gets much more complicated.
              Wolf...

Comment

Carhan's Answer

I liked the one Carhan picked better then the one the test picked >.> So I'ma say Roni is Lawful good <.<

Comment

Originally posted by KVeronica View Post
                  I liked the one Carhan picked better then the one the test picked >.> So I'ma say Roni is Lawful good <.<
                  Does that mean Domi's not lawful good? >.> V and her act different and people see them different.. kinda confusing how they both would be lawful good.... Unno, I should just pick the Lawful evil >.< cause that's the DOMI-nator XD *trails off boredly*...

Comment

Originally posted by Quill View Post
                    Oh, come on, this is just for fun, and most the questions really don't fit the situation in Alpha.

There are thins I have done that probably fit the neutral evil catagory as well. And Alighnment can chage over time as people change.

Alpha being Alpha might lead most of us more toward the Evil catagory than to the good.
                    First Patient of Mendus
                    Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
                    PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
                    CM: Finella
                    ICO: Thera
                    LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Zek happens to be Neutral Good. Who woulda guessed?

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Comment

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

man...kylee's a big goody goody

Comment

Neutral Good
                          A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

Ok.... Ri's alignment is pretty accurate but I have the flu at the moment along with a side order of delirium... so even if a bright blue cow with purple dots flew past my window I wouldn't be surprised.

Neutral Good

I can say that for Ri, thats accurate. He always tries to help people... unless he doesn't like them and occasionally he will if he's feeling generous. But the crucial thing that makes him different from Lawful Good is that he's not really one for government... he prefers a ragtag life... but i'm rambling about him... gotta stop that.

Gotta love Hunter Man

Striding along the path, rifle in my hand. My senses spreading, across this vast land. The beast inside, coming alive. Looking around, watching everything thrive. I know I can't come, to any harm. There's no need, for any alarm. I'm Hunter Man, wild and free. There's no-one else... quite like me!

The power of One means nothing, if there are not many to appreciate it.

Comment

Cheamari

Mari got nutral and I guess that is right for her since she just seems to either be the comic releif or the annoyance
                              This is her before

This is her after

Comment

interesting....

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

<Don't know if it is actually true or not...thought I answered the questions right, but I don't know...will take it again eventually, once I get more time>

Comment

Working...
                                X