(ooc) To everyone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ooc) To everyone..

I want to make an apology to everyone. I recently left on a break from the game, and of course the true reason for my leave was unseen. Iíve been having problems in RL that I was letting affect how I was playing. For all the actions I have made that werenít necessary I do apologize, thatís not how I original intended Domís character to be, and with no excuse should I have done that. I know now that many seen me as a person who couldnít differ icly from oocly, when really I was just letting things stay on my mind. I play the game to get away from my problems. But when problems come into game, itís uncalled for. For everyone I apologize. And I announce my leave. I would like to return again, but seeing as how my actions led to the lose of a friend who plays, my embarrassment would still remain. Again, I apologize.

You're not allowed to leave because Vallon says so.

Comment

Is anyone really allowed to leave in the first place?
      In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

No one is allowed to leave, because Vallon says so. >.>

Seriously though. All of you who think you should leave because your characters were nasty and got into some trouble. Don't.

Every single character, all of you players are crucial parts of this game and the world the rest of our characters live in. You're all needed for our game to survive . You help build stories and make the game enjoyable for everyone. Everyone just has to learn to not take IC things personal OOCly.

If all the players get along it doesn't matter what our characters do, Vallon is a big, mean, a-hole most of the time but I like to believe that I've not hurt any relationships with any of the players or made people dislike me for it. And if I had that is their problem not mine.

This game is to have fun! Even if you cause controversy and drama it's still RP and that's the point of all this, now isn't it?

Comment

The only reason why I left (temopairily) was for the break and a lot of the stress. But really, you do have a point. Without the guys, it's really not as fun anymore. The main reason why I logged in like 24/7 was to get on and RP with -all- not just the ones I liked. (Go DOMI! I WUV YOU) Lazarus Project is one of my most favoritest games because of all the characters and the players that make it worthwhile.

Am I getting off subject here??

Anyway, guys don't leave!
          In the end, when all is said and done, the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey. The sun will rise again for you someday, but today, let the world stay grey. We're forever marching, forever fighting. For one night, let the world stay grey. I promise one day the sun shall rise again... just for you.

Comment

Hope ya sort stuff out. Don't gotta apologize for IC stuff imo. Take care and all that jazz.

Comment

HAHAHAHA! I have more posts than Zekkie!

Comment

I'm not gonna even attempt to defend myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominique* View Post
                  Iíve been having problems in RL that I was letting affect how I was playing. ....Again, I apologize.
                  We are alll guilty of allowing RL to affect our IG emotions some times. (Yes, I mean me especially) It happens and we move on. Nell gets very passionate about the things she believes and is willing to fight to protect, but she Aalso tried hard to not hold grudges against people. Actually, there are only three or four that I can think of that she still had negative feelings for, and Domi isn't any of them (hint, hint, they are all men who have attempted to forcefully push Nell around...).

IC, Nell has never hated Domi, will most likely never hate Domi, since I can't picture Domi ever doing something that would completely break Nell's trust of her. It would have to be intentional and I don't see that happening any time soon.

OOC: As much as I - or my character(s) roar, at the end of the day, this is just agame, and I turn off the computer and go to sleep. Yes, at times it can be difficult to separate ourselves from our characters, and oft the characters are influenced by our ooc moods. (Yes, I am guilty as charged! Yes, I took my hurt feelings to you ooc-ly when I shouldn't have, and if anyone else gave you grief over it, I will paddle them over my knee, because it was my complaint and not theirs to pursue, and one I truely regret making ... people can send me a pm if anyone wants to talk about my ooc reasons for getting upset, bring a box of hankies with you when you do...)

It is still a case of Domi being one of Nell's close friends, and you (IC) will continue to be that regardless of how much time off you (OOC) take. Domi is quirky, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, as we each have our quirks and things out characters react strongly to. I still think we need Domi there as the Forensics- technician, otherwise we will never get out hands and minds on some of the information we hatchlings need to survive.

If you need to take a break, take a break. In my experience, in RP table top pen and paper campaigns, groups have a lifespan with the -same- members & characters in it for about two years, then people start wanting to head in different directions with their characters as they gain in knowledge and power, and spend too many hours cheek to jowl with each other. I -expect- it to happen in Alpha, with the additional issue of *we can't really get away from each other no matter how hard we try* because Alpha is only so big. Only so many places to hunt, fish, mine - and if the person you are grating against is also hunting, fishing or mining, then you really can't get that far away. (at least, not until they develop more areas... **eyeshift**)

I do enjoy the social RP situations almost as much as I do exploring. It suits my melodramatic, creative, imaginative side...

I also like being ooc friends with the people I game with too. I'm still in contact with people I played games with ten years ago, or met through association with people I gamed with.

So take a break from the game if you need to, but don't feel you need to cut me... uh, us... out of your life. Send me a pm, just to say an OOC hello.
                  First Patient of Mendus
                  Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
                  PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
                  CM: Finella
                  ICO: Thera
                  LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Vallon View Post

Seriously though. All of you who think you should leave because your characters were nasty and got into some trouble. Don't.
                    Exactly.

Originally posted by Zek View Post
                    Hope ya sort stuff out. Don't gotta apologize for IC stuff imo. Take care and all that jazz.
                    Couldn't agree more.

Alpha and your pals are still gonna be there waiting for when you're able to play again.

Take it easy.
                    Wolf...

Comment

Now I feel bad for not posting sooner.. but you know how I feel.
                      Domi is one of the three most important things in Quill's life, and the days can get really boring without you.
                      Remember what you said when I needed to leave for a bit.. don't be gone too long, or when you come back she'll be (more) insane.
                      *hugs*

Comment

*Sneaks in* Hi guys, I miss ya all! x *Huggies!*

Comment

Originally posted by Layla! View Post
                          *Sneaks in* Hi guys, I miss ya all! x *Huggies!*
                          We miss you more than we miss Monty!

Comment

Originally posted by Monique View Post
                            We miss you more than we miss Monty!
                            Urm is that a good thing? And I totally blame you Mo for my awayness x

Comment

Working...
                            X