Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~OOC: Alpha Folks~

Evenin' All~

So I'm Aki's Handler. Also have a couple alts here or there. I didn't play much when I first started here because I never did get the feel for even liking the place.

But then Carhs' Handler talked me into sticking around so I did. That means I've played on and off for the past couple of months though I've had my chars for about six or seven.

I started to like it despite all the drama but eh, it's starting to rub me the wrong way again and I just don't think it's the place for me. So I'm taking off a bit which means if and when I come back I'll most likely wipe the slate clean and start over on characters.

Playerbase and Staff here are great, but right now it's just not the place for me. Thanks for all the great RP guys. I'll check in here in the next couple of days to severe the few IC ties my characters have but then I'm gone.

Handler of Akira, Aleuria, Mercy~
    ~A Friend Helps You Move Furniture, A True Friend Helps You Move Bodies~

Hey ^.^ Hope you come back soon and the game sticks. See you want ya return

Comment

Be well.
      Wish you lotsawellness love n' wait for your return
      <3

Comment

Originally posted by ~Justice~ View Post
        Evenin' All~

Handler of Akira, Aleuria, Mercy~

Great, there goes Randy's counseling Just kidding, hope you come back soon. Randy's gonna go insane, and that's exactly what I want.

Well, seeya when I seeya
        Not Randy anymore. I'm now Izaac.

Comment

Okay...so I couldn't live without you freaks. I might be back sooner than later and -might- keep Aleuria.
          ~A Friend Helps You Move Furniture, A True Friend Helps You Move Bodies~

Comment

Take a break, come on back when you feel like it! We'll all be here!!

Comment

Yep... come back when ya feel like it. I've been really busy with my job lately. But gonna bring back some parties... contests... darts... stuff to do... And hopefully that'll help chill things a bit between fights. *grins*
              Wolf...

Comment

Working...
              X