Chicks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicks!

This is an announcement about the baby chicks that have been found around the colony. One is still missing and has a red beak, a reward of 2000 is being offered for its safe return. The other chicks that are currently held by various people NEED TO BE RETURNED. They will DIE if they are not vaccinated.

Brown said we could keep em until they got big and then we had to give em back to Brown.....

Comment

No!

Originally posted by Baumbarger View Post
      This is an announcement about the baby chicks that have been found around the colony. One is still missing and has a red beak, a reward of 2000 is being offered for its safe return. The other chicks that are currently held by various people NEED TO BE RETURNED. They will DIE if they are not vaccinated.

You're going to kill them and put them in the chicken salad and the chicken sandwiches! I wont eat Claudia!

Comment

You can vaccinate Verdie and Peepers, but I would rather be taught how to care for them than turn them over to Brown. He's obviously too busy to keep an eye on them...
        First Patient of Mendus
        Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
        PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
        CM: Finella
        ICO: Thera
        LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

We have to give em back to Brown, Fi....once they get big....they ain't really technically ours..and they'll get to big for our apartments. Brown is only lettin us keep em for a little bit

Comment

Working...
          X