Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Event collectibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event collectibles

There are event collectibles for certain times of the year that you will find only once in game. These collectibles are watch chips and charms for charm bracelets.

A limited set of empty bracelets and special fancy watches is available in the consignment shop. They are for use with these special items only.

****You can now collect event charms
    These hook to your charm bracelet and you can collect up to twelve charms per bracelet. Each event charm will be unique to that event and will not be available again.

**** You can now collect special programs in a special-made male watch
    These programs come in the form of a tiny chip. They house the next program. Your fancy collectible watch may house a digital pet and perhaps other surprises. Each chip will be unique to that event.

Wende!

where do we collect the chips for the watches? I was gonna buy the watch for a male friend (soon as i find out what happened to my credits)!
    Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

If you mean how to use the chip on your watch, you only need to slide the chip into the watch.
      If you mean how to find a chip, you can only get them during special events or if someone sells them.
      Sorry. The Halloween chips and charms for this year are no longer being distributed in game.

Comment

okies! thank you very much
        Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information