Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Internet Connectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Connectivity

I came home yesterday to find a note stuck to my door - the management is messing with the internet for the next week. So far, I haven't been able to post but I'm hoping its a relatively stable patch of time this morning. I will be unstable and/or absent for the next week!

You'll be missed Leo!
    First Patient of Mendus
    Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
    PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
    CM: Finella
    ICO: Thera
    LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Could always do what my house has- we keep a separate computer for dialup incase the cable goes out, just so I can get my Lazzy fix for the day.

What are YOU lookin' at?!?!

Comment

My internet connectivity is somewhat restored, unfortunately my grandfather had a major stroke on Saturday and my family out of state has decided to cease IV fluids so I am leaving a week and a half before my scheduled vacation. Leo will pretty much be MIA until around June 15th, possibly with a few appearances.

Comment

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know how hard it can be to know that someone is going to pass away and there is nothing you can do except be there for them. Take care of yourself and your family first, games can wait until you are able to return.
          First Patient of Mendus
          Manchester's 'Accident Prone' Patient

SPCade "And by we I mean Nyx"
          PL: Fionn (Fionnghuala)
          CM: Finella
          ICO: Thera
          LC: Belle Griffin

The Underground Starts Here!

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information