Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Kalligoo plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalligoo plot

Hello, medical oriented players!
    Now that the Kalligoo plot has progressed, and since I would like all medical characters to feel like they are welcome to try to play with it, I would like to let you know that you can now interact with the subject and try to solve what's wrong.

The specimen will remain mostly available and mostly unconscious and will keep on changing depending on your decisions. So get informed! And have fun!
    And good luck trying to solve what happened.
    There is a bonus puzzle piece about Alpha hidden in that story, in addition to explaining some minor things about Metas, through this creature.

And like all the plots I have provided before, the chance of total failure is just as possible. It is, as always, in your hands. Your actions will decide on the development. So if you don't find the answers, it will most likely show up in another plot!
    : )

But I felt the need to post, because it may look like a character is on, and consent and all that. This specimen should mostly be considered like a plot object. You can all try experiments of your own.
    There might be dangers if lack of communication between yourselves create adverse reactions.
    Also, perhaps there might be clues through investigating all people who entered in contact with the specimen.
    That's all I can think of at the moment.

Additionally,
    This is a good opportunity for us to see how you come up with experiments idea and will help for future automatic experiments in the future.
    So as you come up with ideas for experiment, we will be able to build tools you can use for other plots as well.
    If your experiment is interesting, simply send and assist with what you would need, what you want to do and what results you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information