Best Day for Revival?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Day for Revival?

Hello, readers. I would like to suggest that in order to attempt to inject a bit more activity into the game, we vote on what day of the week we are -most- likely to be able to attend an evening (EST?) session where we can try to gather as many Citizens as possible.

I also encourage anyone attending to try as best as they can to drag people from other games in. Bribe them, if you have to!
    While I am more or less certain the player-bases of CM, ICO, etc may not take kindly to us generally posting threads in their forums that attempt to "steal" players, I do not think that they would not mind it if we wholeheartedly attempt to gather as many Meta as possible at least one day of the week.

If we put all our recruiting efforts into one day, maybe we can push that "who list" to a steady 4 average, instead of recently when it's seemed like the most we have is 2 people awake all day.
    Monday
    14.29%
    Tuesday
    0%
    Wednesday
    14.29%
    Thursday
    0%
    Friday
    71.43%
    Saturday
    0%
    Sunday
    0%

This is an excellent idea. Here's hoping it works beyond expectations.
    Chief of Maintenance and Officer of the Ministry of Security

Comment

I'm hopeful we can arrange at least one or two days where we have enough on to hit critical mass -- meaning enough where we can try to do regular plot stuff again.

As for days, unfortunately Friday tends to be bad for me, but if that is the only day people can make it, I can probably be about early evening. Something like a Sunday afternoon probably would be best for me. Or Mon-Wed night ... but I realize that may not be best for others.

Comment

I will definitely visit this site again because i learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I know we have around 8 people who sporadically log in. Unfortunately, it's been about 2 weeks and there's only been 3 votes on this poll.

I have no choice at this point but to say "Fission Mailed".

Comment

I'm all for mailing fissionables (Plot, maybe?), but don't give up hope and resort to apocalyptic-post yet! There are still more Fridays that haven't been reduced to radioactive slag.
            Chief of Maintenance and Officer of the Ministry of Security

Comment

Working...
            X