Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazarus News

Hello Players of Lazarus!

Over the next several weeks there will be alterations, updates, revamps and fixes to the Lazarus Game. While we go through and try to create a more enticing game environment, we welcome your input as Players. If you have suggestions or comments, please @assist to the attention of Icara or Sarafina and we'll take your ideas and comments into consideration as we work through and create a better, more dynamic Lazarus.

Cheers!

Lazarus Staff

An easier way to learn healing and clothes making would be nice. I mean, the ones available aren't so bad since they allow me to learn without needing others. Though it could use an update or to, especially clothes. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Honored Guest
    Royal Librarian
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Lead Apprentice Jeweler
    Handmaiden to Her Majesty
    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Comment

I dunno...I guess having more players would be a fun thing. Who is staff now? We have like three players.
      Madalina Blue and Saruno

Comment

Currently we have 2-3 active staff, and we will be seeking more in the near future. As for players, we have about 4 to 5 players who log on sporadically throughout the day.

Please @assist with your suggestions so that your ideas can be assigned to staff members. Suggestions on what you would like to see done, as well as how you would like things revamped are helpful.

SP and SB Icara

Comment

Working...
        X