Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Player and Staff Meeting!

Hello friends and family at Lazarus!

StoryCreator Kazuma here, with an exciting announcement! We are going to be holding a player and staff meeting to listen, in real time, to your concerns, ideas, and thoughts about this growing community! It's time to whip things into shape, and grow together by adding new ideas, excitement, plots, story, and overall fun!

We will be looking to you, our loyal players, to help us in this matter. Provide below your general chunk of times you can be available, and we'll try to plan meetings to bring you all in and chat.

Can't make the appointment time? No problem! We're going to hold more than one!

Still missing that one? Still no problem! We'll figure something out! We want each and every one of you who want to make this game a fun place to play in heard. As we grow, so too shall you. Take pride in knowing that you helped facilitate positive growth in a unique, scifi world!

-StoryCreator Kazuma
    StoryHost Kazuma

My hours are Monday thru Friday, 11am to 6pm, and then 8 or 9pm to roughly around midnight EST.

Looking forward to the meeting all!!!

Comment

Weekends are iffy for me. Typically I'm available weekdays from around 3pm to 7pm. Sometimes earlier than that, sometimes later. And then again from 9:30pm onward. All EST. I'm looking forward to this!

Comment

I'm literally just a morning bug. Between 7am-2pm CST
        This is they crazy guy..you may know him as Malice or that insane idiot thats about to jump in front of the train...whats that mother? That light isnt heaven and I -should- go to it? Ok!...um...SPLAT!

Malice (how the crazies will see him)

Comment

I'm basically available more-so in the evenings,after three late. My time is always erratic, but if you do it after three I should make it.

Comment

Just a reminder, we will definitely do more than one. I want to make sure that -everyone's- voice is heard.

If you can't make the meetings and want to talk to staff one on one, feel free to @assist when you have time, and we'll be happy to meet and discuss things with you.
            StoryHost Kazuma

Comment

I'm around all the time. Coding. If I'm not coding then I'm dreaming of coding. Somebody save me from the Matrix.
              -----------------------------------------------------
              ::The Lazarus Project::
              :::::The future of Mankind awaits you::::::
              :::::::::::::Katie:::::::::::::::

Comment

Hey all!

first player and staff in game meeting will be this Friday around 4pm est (skotos time)

if you canít make this donít despair! Iíll hold another the following week!

this may become a monthly thing depending on feedback.
                StoryHost Kazuma

Comment

We will be looking to have another one of these soon, likely on a Saturday around 2 pm. Does this work for everyone for a future time?
                  StoryHost Kazuma

Comment

Malice's handler: 2 is sketchy for me as I should be sleeping for work but I'm terrible with bedtimes. ya'll have probably noticed I'm fairly talkative. If at any point the next day ya'll have free time and see me around, just poke me for my thoughts/opinions
                    This is they crazy guy..you may know him as Malice or that insane idiot thats about to jump in front of the train...whats that mother? That light isnt heaven and I -should- go to it? Ok!...um...SPLAT!

Malice (how the crazies will see him)

Comment

Working...
                    X