Skotos Forums  

Go Back   Skotos Forums > Our Games > Monsters! Monsters! > Grendel's Revenge Discussion

Old 04-09-2012, 08:06 PM
StoryGuide

Let's Get Things Rolling

Hello monsters!

We’ve been hard at work recently finalizing some event plans. While free accounts are still being worked on, there are quite a few things we want to do to keep things heated in Uthgol. Over at least the next month, we will be releasing events regularly. The very first of these events can be seen here. With exception to personal interruptions, events should continue at a higher pace until free accounts are finalized.

Furthering our goal of kindling roleplay until the release of free accounts, we will also be accepting event proposals without StoryPoint costs, with a few exceptions:
  • All events will be chosen by Grendel’s Revenge staff depending on the event’s ability to create a genuine roleplay-healthy environment. If several events are submitted at once that we think will do well, we will open a (spoiler-free) forum vote.
  • These events must be open to anyone to join. You may not exclude any single player, clan, or grumble.
  • These events may not focus on a single individual. Events that exclude other players will not even be considered.
  • These events can not benefit an individual or group over another, with few exceptions. Any ‘benefit’ must be obtainable by anyone participating in the event.
  • Event submitters will act only as a guide in creation of the event. Grendel’s Revenge staff have final say over event details.

Any questions concerning the limits of event requesting can be submitted to this thread, or anonymously via PM. You may submit your actual event request via email to PenceGR@gmail.com with the title “Grendel’s Revenge Event”. Please include your character name and as much detail for the event as possible.

Please use this rare chance to create as many staff-supported events as possible during the time leading up to the free account release. Get together with your clan/grumble, or with others, and start thinking!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
StoryGuide

The Fangforge Festival will be continuing throughout tomorrow afternoon and evening as well. Keep an eye out for activity at the Shrine, or elsewhere in Uthgol!
Old 07-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Stun Monkey

Offering event proposals without storypoint costs ... well ... cant blame anyone but yourself then .

Dear monsters. Would you like to participate in an event of your own making? If so, I would appreciate it if you could tell me your schedules somewhere around 21-28th of July. This is the end of the Black Bazaar event and I figured ... why not throw a wrench into it.

So, I need a roll call, who amongst you is going to be available 21-28th of July and what time. Emphasis on 28th, just to allow other players experience the SG event, before we as players totally corrupt it into something of our own.

All the details will be decided on and found out In Game. If you guys want to participate in an event that is, hopefully in good part made by your own monsters actions ... this is a good week to play GR.
I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Old 07-23-2012, 06:09 AM

I'm hit and miss in the evenings... I can make some time for evening on the 28th.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:01 PM
Stun Monkey

Alright. Well, the turn about wasnt so great, it could be better.

So I invite everyone to show up tomorrow. Sunday, july 29th. 6-7 pm. You are encouraged to log in today, so you could participate in the plotting of the raid. Tomorrow we will do the actual raid. If we got enough people coming along, we'll succeed. If we will be low on muscle, we'll get our butts wiped out. Either way, it'll be fun!
I must not lag. Lag is the game-killer. Lag is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my lag. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the lag has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

<Toasty the Gryphon grumbles: [ I had a visual of Lurekus as, like .. a mummified Mr. Clean.. ]>

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: